The REAL REASON Black Men Love White Women **agree or disagree?**

KingSupremeBBC

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
There's always been this taboo im black homes about black men dating or fucking with white women... Our parents told us STAY AWAY for various reasons, as im sure some of your parents told you.. stay away from black guys.

BUT! Anything you are told not to like or not to do makes you even MORE curious and thats what sparked my curiosity. Ive dated multi-racial women, white, asian, latina, etc... they are all great.... but let me explain "the white woman"...

Since its taboo from both ends of the spectrum... from all the stories we hear about how a white woman will basically DRAIN our BBC... its hard to NOT want her... literally "she" will do everything our women wont...

Taking our huge BBC in the ass... swallowing it whole... basically become a completely submissive BBC slut... so since we KNOW that.. when we see a white girl... the only thing on our mind is getting her on her knees and letting her rightfully worship BBC...

We know she will literally do anything in the bedroom damn near so there are no limits like there would be with another race of woman. So when we go searching for white women... we are really searching for that slutty experience...

Some black women will do the extras but most dont want you touching their hair, putting a finger in her ass, footjobs, etc.... all out of the window... so we fuck them for a nut but deep down fantasize about having our white lovers literally take our every command...

Its extremely sexy the way white women commit to pleasing their lovers... thats why black guys even if married... when offered the opportunity to stuff a nice milf, or college girl or even the sexy milf in the store....

We take it... we understand all that comes with it and we know since we cant play like we want at home... when we get this BBC SLUT ... we act out all of our fantasies...so all that rough fucking like animals with no morals... ******* throw the morals out the window lmfao.

Some brothas will disagree but MOST know im 100% right...

So ladies... when you see a black guy eyeing you... i mean really looking... 9/10 times youre already naked and riding dick in his mind... so never be afraid to approach and we will keep approaching what we like.

My wife's black boyfriend is married to a black woman. He says she is a loving wife and mom, but not a willing partner to all his sexual desires. My wife is his complete slut for anything and everything he wants, plus he likes using me too. We give him all the things he cannot have at home.

My wife's black boyfriend is married to a black woman. He says she is a loving wife and mom, but not a willing partner to all his sexual desires. My wife is his complete slut for anything and everything he wants, plus he likes using me too. We give him all the things he cannot have at home.

And theres nothing wrong with that.. they are loving and caring... but in the bedroom.... we dont want to have any morals... but our women want to be nice and wholesome... sometimes we really just want a slut.

So trust me .. your wife is really helping keep that household together because if not... he would lose his mind

And theres nothing wrong with that.. they are loving and caring... but in the bedroom.... we dont want to have any morals... but our women want to be nice and wholesome... sometimes we really just want a slut.

So trust me .. your wife is really helping keep that household together because if not... he would lose his mind
Absolutely! Before he married his wife, he was dating a white slut who gave him everything he wanted sexually. But he wanted a loving wife and a woman who would be a good mom for when they had children.

Absolutely! Before he married his wife, he was dating a white slut who gave him everything he wanted sexually. But he wanted a loving wife and a woman who would be a good mom for when they had children.
I have a few white sluts that literally do the most for me.. ive never ever in my life received deepthroat like i have from white women its just unmatched..

So i know what you mean... lol kinda the reason im on here as well... trying to expand my reach

There's always been this taboo im black homes about black men dating or fucking with white women... Our parents told us STAY AWAY for various reasons, as im sure some of your parents told you.. stay away from black guys.

BUT! Anything you are told not to like or not to do makes you even MORE curious and thats what sparked my curiosity. Ive dated multi-racial women, white, asian, latina, etc... they are all great.... but let me explain "the white woman"...

Since its taboo from both ends of the spectrum... from all the stories we hear about how a white woman will basically DRAIN our BBC... its hard to NOT want her... literally "she" will do everything our women wont...

Taking our huge BBC in the ass... swallowing it whole... basically become a completely submissive BBC slut... so since we KNOW that.. when we see a white girl... the only thing on our mind is getting her on her knees and letting her rightfully worship BBC...

We know she will literally do anything in the bedroom damn near so there are no limits like there would be with another race of woman. So when we go searching for white women... we are really searching for that slutty experience...

Some black women will do the extras but most dont want you touching their hair, putting a finger in her ass, footjobs, etc.... all out of the window... so we fuck them for a nut but deep down fantasize about having our white lovers literally take our every command...

Its extremely sexy the way white women commit to pleasing their lovers... thats why black guys even if married... when offered the opportunity to stuff a nice milf, or college girl or even the sexy milf in the store....

We take it... we understand all that comes with it and we know since we cant play like we want at home... when we get this BBC SLUT ... we act out all of our fantasies...so all that rough fucking like animals with no morals... ******* throw the morals out the window lmfao.

Some brothas will disagree but MOST know im 100% right...

So ladies... when you see a black guy eyeing you... i mean really looking... 9/10 times youre already naked and riding dick in his mind... so never be afraid to approach and we will keep approaching what we like.
This is not 100% accurate

I agree mostly with the OP. The taboo aspect mixed with the fact that most white girls are down for anything.

(No offense) I also find white girls easier to get with as well, don't have to work so hard, which isn't a bad thing. She's just trying to get some dick, I'm just trying to get a nut, why beat around the bush about it and play these games, you know?

I agree mostly with the OP. The taboo aspect mixed with the fact that most white girls are down for anything.

(No offense) I also find white girls easier to get with as well, don't have to work so hard, which isn't a bad thing. She's just trying to get some dick, I'm just trying to get a nut, why beat around the bush about it and play these games, you know?
Lmfao thats basically the point.... theyre more open.

Bro I just find white women more physically attractive. I read your post and I don’t think it’s that deep wit slot of us. We all have likes and preferences. Typically white women are the most beautiful to me
All women are beautiful to me... it really isnt that deep.

But i know where to go if im looking to drop some nut off...

Wherever white women are...

Hmmm good wholesome mothers cant be sluts for their husbands? lmao Are there still those people who don't want to know that their dick is going into the same mouth that kisses their children goodnight? I'm throwing ******* into the wind cause I"m so sick of that ******* talk about great cock suckers not being motha fucking great parents and wives. Are we still getting fucked by the river, outside the cave, with our clan watching? Good grief. :rolleyes:

Hmmm good wholesome mothers cant be sluts for their husbands? lmao Are there still those people who don't want to know that their dick is going into the same mouth that kisses their children goodnight? I'm throwing ******* into the wind cause I"m so sick of that ******* talk about great cock suckers not being motha fucking great parents and wives. Are we still getting fucked by the river, outside the cave, with our clan watching? Good grief. :rolleyes:
This is real talk

Back