The REAL REASON Black Men Love White Women **agree or disagree?**

Nah, white women are just one type of woman I like. It ain't choosing up just because she's white. A lot of white women aren't freaks with all holes open. I know plenty of black women who a freakier than the typical "take black dick up the ass and swallow nut" white chick. Lastly, half the brothers out there will fuck anything simply because it's white so a lot of the attraction is just desperation on the brother's part.

White women are more submissive and feminine on average.....and I've also heard it said that we are 'freakier' than black or asian women who aren't as fetishistic or masochistic but I have no idea whether there is any truth to this.

And of course there is a darker undercurrent of racial powerplay to consider as well. Black men taking possession and using our bodies with wanton abandon is an epic transgression against social norms and the racially oppressive hierarchies of yesteryear. It is symbolic of black masculinity being unchained.
More feminine on average? Stop. The media and thirsty simps got you bozos gassed up.

There's always been this taboo im black homes about black men dating or fucking with white women... Our parents told us STAY AWAY for various reasons, as im sure some of your parents told you.. stay away from black guys.

BUT! Anything you are told not to like or not to do makes you even MORE curious and thats what sparked my curiosity. Ive dated multi-racial women, white, asian, latina, etc... they are all great.... but let me explain "the white woman"...

Since its taboo from both ends of the spectrum... from all the stories we hear about how a white woman will basically DRAIN our BBC... its hard to NOT want her... literally "she" will do everything our women wont...

Taking our huge BBC in the ass... swallowing it whole... basically become a completely submissive BBC slut... so since we KNOW that.. when we see a white girl... the only thing on our mind is getting her on her knees and letting her rightfully worship BBC...

We know she will literally do anything in the bedroom damn near so there are no limits like there would be with another race of woman. So when we go searching for white women... we are really searching for that slutty experience...

Some black women will do the extras but most dont want you touching their hair, putting a finger in her ass, footjobs, etc.... all out of the window... so we fuck them for a nut but deep down fantasize about having our white lovers literally take our every command...

Its extremely sexy the way white women commit to pleasing their lovers... thats why black guys even if married... when offered the opportunity to stuff a nice milf, or college girl or even the sexy milf in the store....

We take it... we understand all that comes with it and we know since we cant play like we want at home... when we get this BBC SLUT ... we act out all of our fantasies...so all that rough fucking like animals with no morals... ******* throw the morals out the window lmfao.

Some brothas will disagree but MOST know im 100% right...

So ladies... when you see a black guy eyeing you... i mean really looking... 9/10 times youre already naked and riding dick in his mind... so never be afraid to approach and we will keep approaching what we like.
i know this is a very old post, but it it SO TRUE and gets right to the heart of the matter. Despite what we want to think, there is still an underlying taboo on both sides which makes the encounters so much more intense. Add to that the fact that you are usually meeting up specifically just to have sex, and all limits and inhibitions go out the window. The result is pure, raw, uninhibited sex where anything goes And nothing is off the table. Pure pleasure!

Back