The REAL REASON Black Men Love White Women **agree or disagree?**

I have been saying this for the longest. White women are by far the best sexual partners....it's not even close. But white women and black men do not get along outside the bedroom. For sex white women. For relationships Asian women...To have fun and party with Latina women and for headaches and mental anguish black women ;)
Man you made me chuckle, but you hit it on the head for the most part. I would say that a submissive black woman is part of a different breed once she as accepted her place in the order of things.

Its obviously the same as yours or you would be on black people meet not black to white,but there is always that person with no life that lives to argue or be offended or is incapable of dealing well with reality.
Nope not even close to my opinion lol I see more Hispanic women joining now and this wasn’t an argument just letting you know that you have a nice opinion

There's always been this taboo im black homes about black men dating or fucking with white women... Our parents told us STAY AWAY for various reasons, as im sure some of your parents told you.. stay away from black guys.

BUT! Anything you are told not to like or not to do makes you even MORE curious and thats what sparked my curiosity. Ive dated multi-racial women, white, asian, latina, etc... they are all great.... but let me explain "the white woman"...

Since its taboo from both ends of the spectrum... from all the stories we hear about how a white woman will basically DRAIN our BBC... its hard to NOT want her... literally "she" will do everything our women wont...

Taking our huge BBC in the ass... swallowing it whole... basically become a completely submissive BBC slut... so since we KNOW that.. when we see a white girl... the only thing on our mind is getting her on her knees and letting her rightfully worship BBC...

I think you're on-point.

When I joined the Army, I was able to hear firsthand the white guys who hated black guys dating white girls and hated the white girl for dating black guys.

On the other hand, I was also able to hear firsthand how black guys spoke about white girls.

It was intriguing to hear: Fascinating. I think it was the first step toward my fantasies of watching my wife with black, followed by the actual.

My first wife was a sexy, petite, 19 year old brunette and I absolutely loved seeing the black soldiers eye her ~ knowing what they were thinking, based upon what I had heard firsthand.

Thanks for the posting of your opinions, and as mentioned: I think you're right on point.

I think you're on-point.

When I joined the Army, I was able to hear firsthand the white guys who hated black guys dating white girls and hated the white girl for dating black guys.

On the other hand, I was also able to hear firsthand how black guys spoke about white girls.

It was intriguing to hear: Fascinating. I think it was the first step toward my fantasies of watching my wife with black, followed by the actual.

My first wife was a sexy, petite, 19 year old brunette and I absolutely loved seeing the black soldiers eye her ~ knowing what they were thinking, based upon what I had heard firsthand.

Thanks for the posting of your opinions, and as mentioned: I think you're right on point.
Thank you.... a few life experiences changed my perspective early on

I think you're on-point.

It is accurate.In my family and circle of friends it was considered shameful for white woman to even consider a black guy which is one of the reasons I never even considered it until I was much older.Its is still taboo to me partially because of the aspect mentioned and partially because of being married.However the main sorce of attraction for me isnt the taboo aspect its that I just like black guys.They typically more fit,more confident sexually,and do have bigger cocks which is fantastic.The same way I white woman are more physically attractive,Id take a black lover over a white man any day.For whatever reason I can not receive the level of excitement or satisfaction from a white guy that I can with a black.

It is accurate.In my family and circle of friends it was considered shameful for white woman to even consider a black guy which is one of the reasons I never even considered it until I was much older.Its is still taboo to me partially because of the aspect mentioned and partially because of being married.However the main sorce of attraction for me isnt the taboo aspect its that I just like black guys.They typically more fit,more confident sexually,and do have bigger cocks which is fantastic.The same way I white woman are more physically attractive,Id take a black lover over a white man any day.For whatever reason I can not receive the level of excitement or satisfaction from a white guy that I can with a black.

Definitely... I'm the same way and I wouldn't want my significant other with any other man.

Such an awesome, erotic experience.

Unfortunately, am now single and gotta start all over; but the future is good! (Hopefully!)

Some black guys have huge cocks, and so do some white guys. The only difference in my opinion is the color contrast and the taboo aspect.

My fantasy revolves around seeing my wife's eyes roll back in her head while her peach is being split by a huge cock. I don't care what color the cock is. images.jpeg

Back