The REAL REASON Black Men Love White Women **agree or disagree?**

Some black guys have huge cocks, and so do some white guys. The only difference in my opinion is the color contrast and the taboo aspect.

My fantasy revolves around seeing my wife's eyes roll back in her head while her peach is being split by a huge cock. I don't care what color the cock is. View attachment 1824284
It's not the size, (color), or shape of the ship...Full-Steam-A-Head!!!!

Its not rocket science,white woman are very sexually attractive,typically more so than other races.

???

Most people I know (not a scientific study, just sayin') black or white, are primarily interested in their own "race," and probably find their own kind more sexually attractive than any other. The few black guys I know who find white women more sexually attractive than anyone else is literally less than one percent. I can think of just one guy actually.

This is a fetish site and as much as the people here may be cool with IR relations, fact is, we are a very small minority. The rest of the world outside our very narrow range of focus more than likely don't espouse the views you mentioned, Valleygirl. It is a bias and as I said before, people do appear to be overwhelmingly biased toward their own kind, just like folks here have their own biases. And biases, as we all know, is never necessarily based on facts or anything conclusive.

???

Most people I know (not a scientific study, just sayin') black or white, are primarily interested in their own "race," and probably find their own kind more sexually attractive than any other. The few black guys I know who find white women more sexually attractive than anyone else is literally less than one percent. I can think of just one guy actually.

This is a fetish site and as much as the people here may be cool with IR relations, fact is, we are a very small minority. The rest of the world outside our very narrow range of focus more than likely don't espouse the views you mentioned, Valleygirl. It is a bias and as I said before, people do appear to be overwhelmingly biased toward their own kind, just like folks here have their own biases. And biases, as we all know, is never necessarily based on facts or anything conclusive.
Thank you

There's always been this taboo im black homes about black men dating or fucking with white women... Our parents told us STAY AWAY for various reasons, as im sure some of your parents told you.. stay away from black guys.

BUT! Anything you are told not to like or not to do makes you even MORE curious and thats what sparked my curiosity. Ive dated multi-racial women, white, asian, latina, etc... they are all great.... but let me explain "the white woman"...

Since its taboo from both ends of the spectrum... from all the stories we hear about how a white woman will basically DRAIN our BBC... its hard to NOT want her... literally "she" will do everything our women wont...

Taking our huge BBC in the ass... swallowing it whole... basically become a completely submissive BBC slut... so since we KNOW that.. when we see a white girl... the only thing on our mind is getting her on her knees and letting her rightfully worship BBC...

We know she will literally do anything in the bedroom damn near so there are no limits like there would be with another race of woman. So when we go searching for white women... we are really searching for that slutty experience...

Some black women will do the extras but most dont want you touching their hair, putting a finger in her ass, footjobs, etc.... all out of the window... so we fuck them for a nut but deep down fantasize about having our white lovers literally take our every command...

Its extremely sexy the way white women commit to pleasing their lovers... thats why black guys even if married... when offered the opportunity to stuff a nice milf, or college girl or even the sexy milf in the store....

We take it... we understand all that comes with it and we know since we cant play like we want at home... when we get this BBC SLUT ... we act out all of our fantasies...so all that rough fucking like animals with no morals... ******* throw the morals out the window lmfao.

Some brothas will disagree but MOST know im 100% right...

So ladies... when you see a black guy eyeing you... i mean really looking... 9/10 times youre already naked and riding dick in his mind... so never be afraid to approach and we will keep approaching what we like.
You are SO RIGHT!

I totally agree. Sex with my husband is satisfying but very much normal and “respectful”. When I am fucking a black guy I am a complete slut and cater to pretty much every desire they could want. It is thrilling to please them in very dirty ways.

That is how my wife and I are in bed. We have what I would term "married" sex which means we have boundaries that both of us stay in and find it impossible to go beyond them out of fear we might we might see each other differently afterwards. We've even tried to get raunchy and it comes off as unnatural and just plain weird.
Once we started discussing her being with a black man we both realized rather quickly that this was something she wanted because she had always wanted to be set free in bed and because she viewed black men far differently than me sexually she was more than ready to say yes.
My wife has divulged that a black man makes her want to be trashy in a lot of ways and by that she said she means sees a black man demanding she do things to him and that she sees herself being more open to being dominated and willing to do as she is told. She says it just seems more "natural" to have to do what a black man tells her and because it is a black man she feels like she can do "dirty" things with him and it is okay.
Does that make sense?

To me it seems as though she feels absolved from straying from the virtuous wife or white woman "standard" american society requires of her. By having a black man come into the bedroom with her, she feels blameless for her lust and actions. I can tell by the way she talks black men bring out this slutty side to her and she wants to explore it with them.

Last edited:
Hmmm good wholesome mothers cant be sluts for their husbands? lmao Are there still those people who don't want to know that their dick is going into the same mouth that kisses their children goodnight? I'm throwing ******* into the wind cause I"m so sick of that ******* talk about great cock suckers not being motha fucking great parents and wives. Are we still getting fucked by the river, outside the cave, with our clan watching? Good grief. :rolleyes:
Lots of white moms and wives fucking black cock today and enjoying it. White couples too. White women have chosen sexual freedom and are passionate about enjoying black cock. Some just have boyfriends. Others want more variety and no limits. Many are not happy with the sex they have with white men and want something more. Some white husbands can no longer satisfy their wives.

Lots of white moms and wives fucking black cock today and enjoying it. White couples too. White women have chosen sexual freedom and are passionate about enjoying black cock. Some just have boyfriends. Others want more variety and no limits. Many are not happy with the sex they have with white men and want something more. Some white husbands can no longer satisfy their wives.

And that is when I am waiting to give you this BBC. To help you both out!

There's always been this taboo im black homes about black men dating or fucking with white women... Our parents told us STAY AWAY for various reasons, as im sure some of your parents told you.. stay away from black guys.

BUT! Anything you are told not to like or not to do makes you even MORE curious and thats what sparked my curiosity. Ive dated multi-racial women, white, asian, latina, etc... they are all great.... but let me explain "the white woman"...

Since its taboo from both ends of the spectrum... from all the stories we hear about how a white woman will basically DRAIN our BBC... its hard to NOT want her... literally "she" will do everything our women wont...

Taking our huge BBC in the ass... swallowing it whole... basically become a completely submissive BBC slut... so since we KNOW that.. when we see a white girl... the only thing on our mind is getting her on her knees and letting her rightfully worship BBC...

We know she will literally do anything in the bedroom damn near so there are no limits like there would be with another race of woman. So when we go searching for white women... we are really searching for that slutty experience...

Some black women will do the extras but most dont want you touching their hair, putting a finger in her ass, footjobs, etc.... all out of the window... so we fuck them for a nut but deep down fantasize about having our white lovers literally take our every command...

Its extremely sexy the way white women commit to pleasing their lovers... thats why black guys even if married... when offered the opportunity to stuff a nice milf, or college girl or even the sexy milf in the store....

We take it... we understand all that comes with it and we know since we cant play like we want at home... when we get this BBC SLUT ... we act out all of our fantasies...so all that rough fucking like animals with no morals... ******* throw the morals out the window lmfao.

So ladies... when you see a black guy eyeing you... i mean really looking... 9/10 times youre already naked and riding dick in his mind... so never be afraid to approach and we will keep approaching what we like.
How old are you Bruh, if I may ask?

Bro I just find white women more physically attractive. I read your post and I don’t think it’s that deep wit slot of us. We all have likes and preferences. Typically white women are the most beautiful to me
Thanks for stating my thoughts. Most of us start there and are not just primal...

I have thought about this many times through the years. It often seems like there is a mutual attraction between WF and BM, where we do things with each other that we don't often do with partners of the same race. I know that's the case for me. All women are wonderful, but there's something about WF that make sex exciting and adventurous. That's how I see it.
The old saying holds true, opposites attract...

I am curious about something. Maybe you know. My wife and I have been swinging for 20 years of our 31 year marriage. Not that it's a good or bad thing but she attracts men in general. Black men are generally more assertive/not afraid to bring up a sexual topic, but how is it that you can tell if a couple is in the lifestyle when in a public setting? We were out once and she just said " what is it about me, How do they know?" My guess is that we are social with anyone who is social as well but how do you tell or know that taking it one step further without encountering an angry husband or offended wife?

I have been saying this for the longest. White women are by far the best sexual partners....it's not even close. But white women and black men do not get along outside the bedroom. For sex white women. For relationships Asian women...To have fun and party with Latina women and for headaches and mental anguish black women ;)
WTF? We dont get along with white women outside of the bedroom? Please elaborate bro...

Last edited:
Back