The N word

Seriously, beyond the Anglo-American culture, the mysterious N word is not so well known and it has no such power. We don't even have a counterpart in the Slavic languages. We never used it.

Seriously this is a topic that should never be brought up anytime. And if it is it is a behind closed doors only by a black man telling a white girl he is fucking to call him that.

But none the less here i go. When i was with my ex and she was cuckolding me she had 2 black men that wanted her to use that word but only when they were fucking here and only after she had sucked them both and licked both of there asses. She told them that she did not believe in it. But one explained to here that they knew she was not a racist because they had already fucked her and knew about her rep on the streets. But said that even though they knew this she was still white and there was still a race line being fucked there. That it made the sex hotter and them hard and thus fucked her harder.

Cause that it was even more revenge for their ancestors that they in some corner of their mind had linked fucking a modern white girl to a slave owners ******* that they knew had abused their ancestors.

Now request to the mods here.

Close this thread and any like it leaving them a link to this thread.

hugs trish I really respect that. I have only ever used it in the bedroom when the man I am with "forces" (rough sex/bdsm) me to say it.

Reactions: wit
Seriously, beyond the Anglo-American culture, the mysterious N word is not so well known and it has no such power. We don't even have a counterpart in the Slavic languages. We never used it.

The term doesn't even originate from Anglo-Saxon culture. Its roots are from the Spanish word, "negro," which means black. It evolved into a different pronunciation and different connotations.

yeah it actually takes a strange uncomfortable "effort" to use that word that i find way too awkward thus rendering it useless in any situation

It's a little tasteless to use the word. I'm a little numb to it now and it doesn't seem to have the same neck twisting response as it once may have.

Seriously this is a topic that should never be brought up anytime. And if it is it is a behind closed doors only by a black man telling a white girl he is fucking to call him that.

But none the less here i go. When i was with my ex and she was cuckolding me she had 2 black men that wanted her to use that word but only when they were fucking here and only after she had sucked them both and licked both of there asses. She told them that she did not believe in it. But one explained to here that they knew she was not a racist because they had already fucked her and knew about her rep on the streets. But said that even though they knew this she was still white and there was still a race line being fucked there. That it made the sex hotter and them hard and thus fucked her harder.

Cause that it was even more revenge for their ancestors that they in some corner of their mind had linked fucking a modern white girl to a slave owners ******* that they knew had abused their ancestors.

Now request to the mods here.

Close this thread and any like it leaving them a link to this thread.
Some things in life are unpleasant, some things are just plain wrong. Ignoring them or refusing to acknowledge them just opens the door to repetition. Understanding where other people's heads are at important to getting along with one another. Threads like this one that address an unpleasant topic also serve as a forum to educate

Do you black men mind if women use the N word during sex? Sorry I don't mean to be offensive.
You could say anything you want if we were fucking. I like it hard and rough with the right woman. To the point of degrading/humiliation fantasies. Why shouldn't you be able to say anything you want while I'm balls deep in your ass , slapping your tits and pulling your hair. Almost anything is fair game for me while fucking, If it is going to get me harder or you wetter do it! Out side of the bedroom it would be a different story.

Last edited:
You could say anything you want if we were fucking. I like it hard and rough with the right woman. To the point of degrading/humiliation fantasies. Why should you be able to say anything you want while I'm balls deep in your ass , slapping your tits and pulling your hair. Almost anything is fair game for me while fucking, If it is going to get me harder or you wetter do it! Out side of the bedroom it would be a different story.

ohhh my god I agree so much

in bed, I use words that turn my lover on

The term doesn't even originate from Anglo-Saxon culture. Its roots are from the Spanish word, "negro," which means black. It evolved into a different pronunciation and different connotations.

A little history lesson ... how nice! :)

As we talk about the history, the word slave (lat. sclavus) comes from Slav, from the times of the Roman Empire. Slavs were widely sold and used for a long time before the discovery of America. 'To have a Slav' meant then 'to have a slave.

I had a guy tell me to call him that and when I did he got real dirty and slapped my face a little and choked me. I was a little scared at first but he didn't hurt me at the end you know :p
I love when it gets rough and degrading

Back