The N word

I love when it gets rough and degrading
Speaking of rough & degrading ... I once dated this girl that loved 69ing. The night of our very first date I asked her what she'd like to do, and she said she was a bit embarrassed to suggest it on our first date and all, but she'd like to 69. That beat anything I was thinking of doing on a first date, so, we go back to her place and we're on her bed 69ing, and she's moaning and all, and she suddenly lets out this loud fart. Wow! I jump up and start putting back on my clothes and she says "where you going?" ... and I said, "sweetheart, I don't think I can take 68 more of those!" and out the door I went. Talk about rough & degrading .... GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif
gif_yellowball-fainting.gif WHEWWWW!

Speaking of rough & degrading ... I once dated this girl that loved 69ing. The night of our very first date I asked her what she'd like to do, and she said she was a bit embarrassed to suggest it on our first date and all, but she'd like to 69. That beat anything I was thinking of doing on a first date, so, we go back to her place and we're on her bed 69ing, and she's moaning and all, and she suddenly lets out this loud fart. Wow! I jump up and start putting back on my clothes and she says "where you going?" ... and I said, "sweetheart, I don't think I can take 68 more of those!" and out the door I went. Talk about rough & degrading .... View attachment 390619
View attachment 390618 WHEWWWW!
Why would you leave it sounds like a real gas. Heyyyyy hooooooo

The term doesn't even originate from Anglo-Saxon culture. Its roots are from the Spanish word, "negro," which means black. It evolved into a different pronunciation and different connotations.
Have absolutely no real knowledge, but I always thought it came from the word
'niggardly,which meant "cheap" so I thought Oh! it must of derived from meaning that slave help was cheap! ?? Again I base that on absolutely nothing but hope we might hear from a linguist academic??I doubt if its origin was from Española but ??
'

I had a guy tell me to call him that and when I did he got real dirty and slapped my face a little and choked me. I was a little scared at first but he didn't hurt me at the end you know :p

As long as you enjoyed it and you were safe (as in he did no harm), it's a good thing. Things happen in the heat of passion, but he should have negotiated this with you up front. He apparently read you well and took a chance.

Edge play (springing the unexpected and potentially dangerous) on someone in an established, caring relationship is one thing, but doing it to someone you don't have a committed relationship with is dangerous both ways. Aside from immediate physical damage due to your resisting, there may have been legal ramifications as well.

My Wife can do things with/to me that I might otherwise do some serious damage to myself or others because of, but because in the back of my mind I know she would never damage me, I can handle it. There is always that trust.

Depends on the woman. For me, personally, namecalling is a dealbreaker. I'd be out the door so fast it would make the guy's head spin.

As always, it's "different strokes ...", but it has to be comfortable for both no matter what.
Many people have issues with being called something, but few realize that many others have a problem with calling someone names or using terms that they are uncomfortable with using as well.

As long as it is discussed and agreed to ahead of time, even if only on a trial basis, it's cool, just as long as afterward there is some feedback as far as determining if it was OK with everyone involved and, if not, what needs to be done to fix it or if it needs to be trashed.

There's lots of other ways to have fun, so if one doesn't work ....

Is it alright to call a woman a slut, a whore?

I have no problem with being called a slut, in fact I quite like it. Even my friend who knows a bit about what I do, giggles and calls me one. But I agree with the other posters, both men and women must be comfortable with any names being used.

I love being degraded during sex and called names and calling names back, I enjoy being slapped, spit on, hair pulled,. As long as everyone is ok with it and respected boundaries are upheld enjoy yourself ladies.

Back