The N word

love it, nothing makes interracial sex more passionate to me than hearing a woman say "shoot your n word cum in me" or "give me that n word dick" it brings out the ******* in me

I certainly wouldn't like hearing the hubby say it! as for the wives I been with--(about half say it)--they only use it during very hot and hard sex...that doesn't bother me.

I enjoy it. Im very apathetic about slur words cause don't really bother me at least now. I did grow up through racism times back when Latinos and blacks would feud with each other. I also face it from teachers not directly but in the sense they saw me as no good hoodlum, never amount to anything, etc. I enjoy because although the interracial cuckold/hotwife reinforces the stereotype as black males as animalistic animals it kinda empowering in a way when I fucking a white women, but that's just me. I don't condone using the word tho in reality, keep that fantasy in the room.

Sorry if grammar errors on my iPhone

I have had a couple guys. I was fucking say do you like black man dick. When I responded yes I love your black man dick they fucked me harder

Is it alright to call a woman a slut, a whore?

Some people get off on it, I am not one of them. I enjoy women in and out of bed. I wouldn't insult, abuse, or humiliate a woman in or out of bed.

I don't want to brag but women seem to enjoy what I do to them in bed. I can still leave a woman limp and smiling. I do derive a certain sense of power from this. I think it plays a roll in why I don't need to be abusive or insulting.

I had this come up before. .. some white women get turned on by this, I don't mind it because I can show her whose boss when I'm going balls deep. It depends on the individual.

I think that, like anything else, it depends on the context and your partner's desires. I would not react nicely to being called a "cunt" in public by a stranger, but I love hearing that word in the bedroom while I'm getting mine pounded.

Its a fetish called race play. It can go both ways and I think that if consented to prior to sexual activity then it is perfectly acceptable in my opinion. I may be in the minority here but I find it stimulating in all forms of interracial sex.

Its a way to explore racism from a perspective that is insulated as the physical act of sex keeps the two or more individuals on an intimate and pleasure connection, in a similar way that BDSM incorporates pain. True racists don't need race play as they have that mentality always, whereas a true race play fetishist is simply visiting this world during the scene.

I believe fully in freedom of speech and expression and believe that everyone should have a choice on how to express their sexuality, though with the emotionally charged volatile nature of subject material a safe word should be in place to protect all parties.

Back