The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

I had only been dating Robin for less than a month when I first saw her naked with a black man. It was quite overwhelmng and mind boggeling for me...not that I was seeing a white woman with a black man.....I had seen that many times before.....but I was seeing MY WHITE WOMAN naked with a black man and that was filling my lifes dream. I easily handled their kissing...eating pussy...Robin sucking his BBC....but when Robin laid on her back....spread her thighs wide for him and he slid his BBC deep inside of her and pumped until he was black balls deep in Robin I was breathless...my heart beating out of my chest...my eyes locked on the beauty in front of me....actually shaking. This was the real thing...I had reached the pinnacle in my life....the beautiful white woman I was dating and in love with was fucking a black man before me...hearing her crys and moans as he fucked her hard and deep and i knew she was loving it. Robin looked over at me and smiled as she was being blackened telling me that this was all good in her court also which made me feel so delighted. It was a moment that I will never ever forget.

I had only been dating Robin for less than a month when I first saw her naked with a black man. It was quite overwhelmng and mind boggeling for me...not that I was seeing a white woman with a black man.....I had seen that many times before.....but I was seeing MY WHITE WOMAN naked with a black man and that was filling my lifes dream. I easily handled their kissing...eating pussy...Robin sucking his BBC....but when Robin laid on her back....spread her thighs wide for him and he slid his BBC deep inside of her and pumped until he was black balls deep in Robin I was breathless...my heart beating out of my chest...my eyes locked on the beauty in front of me....actually shaking. This was the real thing...I had reached the pinnacle in my life....the beautiful white woman I was dating and in love with was fucking a black man before me...hearing her crys and moans as he fucked her hard and deep and i knew she was loving it. Robin looked over at me and smiled as she was being blackened telling me that this was all good in her court also which made me feel so delighted. It was a moment that I will never ever forget.
Sounds so amazing. Lucky guy.

The biggest experience of mine has been beeing able to watch my women cum on another mans cock and enjoy the pleasure he causes her and hearing her moan and scream when she is about to cum holding my hand soo tight i feel every strocke she goes thru . cant wait to our next encounter

In our case it took a lot of talking and enjoying bbc movies while i masturbated her with huge dildos always asking her you like his dick bby do you want to cum on his dick and soo till we booked a vacation known for black white sex .the first night she was nervious but once he began he was soo gentle with her i cam almost instantly never thought she can take such a large dick to start but he knew how to work her pussy .never heard her before cum with such intensity and actualy made her squirt

In our case it took a lot of talking and enjoying bbc movies while i masturbated her with huge dildos always asking her you like his dick bby do you want to cum on his dick and soo till we booked a vacation known for black white sex .the first night she was nervious but once he began he was soo gentle with her i cam almost instantly never thought she can take such a large dick to start but he knew how to work her pussy .never heard her before cum with such intensity and actualy made her squirt
What vacation is this??? Need to book for my wife and me.

For me it was an interesting experience. From the moment they started kissing and touching each other a pit started growing in my stomach. The more intense they got the more queasy I became but my arousal also grew. By the time he actually entered her for the first time my heart was beating heavily and I felt like I was going to *******. I felt like I was going to pass out and I wanted to call it quits. At the same time however I was fixated on my wife's moans and she seemed to be absolutely loving it and I my self was as hard as a rock. I was so preoccupied with watching I forgot to take my own cock out.
. You should be caged anyway so your sperm dont polute her pussy with white sperm. Only BBC cum in there

It was and still is an out of body, out of mind experience. My heart beats so hard and fast with excitement, it feels like my heads going to explode. It’s like the first time I got pussy myself, that exciting but even more so in reality. It’s like I can feel everything he’s feeling, I know how good her pussy feels, how she loves to fuck back and watching her take it and fuck back is in ways, better than fucking to me. I love being fucked mentally, watching, its strangely super pleasurable and satisfying for me. I’m 100% completely addicted to watching my wife fuck black men, no questions, no doubting that and no, I don’t want therapy or any black cocks anonymous group to ever change me. It’s an addiction I crave, want, desire and need more and more each day and I know deep from within, there is nothing and no way anything will ever be able to change that about me.....it is who I am and I am bisexual cuckold who loves watching my wife sexually pleasure black men and being her cum slut cleaning up their mess!

Back