The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

How does it feel?

In retrospect it was ""AWESOME!""
I shared my fantasy with Pam for almost nine years before she had her first ever BBC. That happened five years ago this past March. We were on a combined vacation/convention trip at the time. We were attending a cocktail party the night prior to the start of the convention where I met an old university friend and roommate of mine. We lost contact with each other shortly after graduation as he took a position with a company in Europe. Naturally I introduced him to Pam. The following night the three of us went out to dinner and did a little club hopping, after which we ended up back in our hotel suite for a night cap where Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam! In fact, the picture you see in our Avitar is of Pam's crotch I took shortly before Edwin removed them. The obvious wet love juice stain mark in the middle of her crotch is evidence of just how horny she was and how anxious her pussy was to get its first taste of some big black cock! How did it feel? Well I summed that in one word in my opening comment. There were specific and memorable highlights however. In no particular sequence they were:
. Watching Pam give Edwin a blow job
. Watching Pam get chewed by Edwin
. Watching Edwin put Pam on the bed and removing her blue panty
. Watching Edwin put a pillow under Pam's rump so as to better align her love nest with her soon to be new black visitor
. Watching Edwin get between Pam's legs, hold her waist with one hand, his big black intruder in the other and aim it directly at its intended target
. Watching Pam's reaction as she looked down between her legs at Edwin's massive black manhood as it made its first thrust. She attempted to pull back as if in fear of the damage it might do however things by now had progressed far to far and Edwin was not about to be denied.
. Watching as Edwin quickly made his second more determined thrust, whereupon he drove that black monster of his to exactly where he intended to drive it on the the first thrust but failed! My beautifully had now had her first ever strange cock, other than mine that is as she had been a virgin when we married, albeit a massive black one. As they say, the rest is history!

I only had one moment of jealousy! When Pam was giving Edwin his first blow job, he blew a full load of hot cum down her throat and she swallowed every drop! She even licked his balls and cock afterwards as if she was ensuring that she had not left a molecule of his precious love to waste! That was something she had never done for me and I was not pleased, at least not at that moment. The action was fast and furious however and that anxiety quickly passed!

Last edited:
FOR ME WHEN I SAW HIM LINEING HIS BBC UP WITH MY WIFE PUSSY I GOT ROCK HARD ..AS HE STARTED PUSHING SLOW UP INSIDE I STARTED JACKING MY COCK BY THE TIME HE WAS BALLS DEEP IN HER I WAS READY TO SHOOT MY LOAD ,,HE CAME IN HER 3 TIMES THAT NIGHT AND I CAME 4 TIMES ALL OVER ME AND THE FLOOR WHAT A NIGHT.....

My wife got her first BBC on night out and I was not there, we were in touch by text and I knew what was going on ...
It was very arousing and I did come few times just waiting for her to get home and tell me everything,..
However I did have couple “attacks” of feeling low ... very hard to explain... I just felt miserable and needed few mins to get my head around...
Thank god she is amazing partner and knows how to makes me feel good ASAP.

FOR ME WHEN I SAW HIM LINEING HIS BBC UP WITH MY WIFE PUSSY I GOT ROCK HARD ..AS HE STARTED PUSHING SLOW UP INSIDE I STARTED JACKING MY COCK BY THE TIME HE WAS BALLS DEEP IN HER I WAS READY TO SHOOT MY LOAD ,,HE CAME IN HER 3 TIMES THAT NIGHT AND I CAME 4 TIMES ALL OVER ME AND THE FLOOR WHAT A NIGHT.....
Like to catch her when she's good and hot for some dickin, open the bedroom door to find her just like that wife pic, before I get my shirt off she should have me down her throut preparing me for a night venture.

For me was everything I could have asked for her first Bull was huge! And I loved every min of it. We took our first bull bareback and after he filled my GF up I eagerly clean her cream pie up. I could believe I was doing it! Finally after fantasizing about it for years.. After I was done licking her. I was allowed to fuck her. Her bull really stretch her out. I could feel both of there juices on my cock. It was the fastest I have ever come. I lasted maybe 10 strokes.
You're right. It's incredibly arousing!

I looked over at my husband the first time he watched me take a BBC and his mouth was wide open with disbelief and buy the time he was shooting his load inside me my hubby had already shoot his load all over the hotel floor with a big smile on his face. So to me that was his face of approval :)
Normally I have outstanding stamina. Just watching a hung guy do my wife and a little bit of stroking on myself had me gushing. If it's hot it's hot is all I can say.

How does it feel?
I was nervous, anxious and excited. I could not believe that my fantasy was coming true being that my wife was very reluctant at first. Watching my wife's faces and hearing the noises she was making was such a turn on. I encouraged her to be free and let her true emotions show. I loved seeing the contrast in skin color tones. I could not help but stroke while watching my wife .

Husband here. The first time I was so scared, excited, and jealous that I could hear the ******* rushing in my ears and feel my heart thumping in my chest. Nervous and so overwhelming excited!

At first she sucked his cock, and that was enough to make me so hard my cock damn near hurt. He slowly slid his cock between her pussy lips, and once the head popped in, her moans made me cum all over. By the time he came in her pussy and they were done fucking, I had gotten hard and came again.

We discussed it a LOT afterwords, and not only was it so amazingly intense for both of us seeing how the other reacted, the shared experience brought us closer, no doubt. We still play a lot, with my wife experiencing all the pleasure her body will allow any time she wants, but nothing ever really came close to the exhilaration of the first time.

Husband here. The first time I was so scared, excited, and jealous that I could hear the ******* rushing in my ears and feel my heart thumping in my chest. Nervous and so overwhelming excited!

At first she sucked his cock, and that was enough to make me so hard my cock damn near hurt. He slowly slid his cock between her pussy lips, and once the head popped in, her moans made me cum all over. By the time he came in her pussy and they were done fucking, I had gotten hard and came again.

We discussed it a LOT afterwords, and not only was it so amazingly intense for both of us seeing how the other reacted, the shared experience brought us closer, no doubt. We still play a lot, with my wife experiencing all the pleasure her body will allow any time she wants, but nothing ever really came close to the exhilaration of the first time.
Great post. As cuckolds we have mixed feelings, but the arousal is extreme.

Cuckolding has definitely brought Chris and me closer to each other.

c70453f0-e327-4de1-ab5b-510a673d3c98.jpg

Exactly the type of relationship I want with my wife. I get turned on by her pleasure. That would be epic.

Back