The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

I was filled with lots of feelings exploding in my head at the same time, but overwhelmingly it was a feeling of total love and respect for my wife that she trusted our relationship was strong enough to deal with anything that could be thrown up by fucking the BBC in wild abandonment and pure lust in front of me. I realised there was no going back

I was filled with lots of feelings exploding in my head at the same time, but overwhelmingly it was a feeling of total love and respect for my wife that she trusted our relationship was strong enough to deal with anything that could be thrown up by fucking the BBC in wild abandonment and pure lust in front of me. I realised there was no going back
You are right. As cuckolds we have mixed feelings. But arousal, lust and love amarna_miller_foreign_exchange37.gif are the dominant feelings.

EVERYTHING about the first time was absolutely amazing.

From the moment my wife and I arrived to the bar to meet him... ...to the moment that he was zipping up his pants, after finishing with her.

Without doubt, one of the best sexual experiences that I have been a part.
You are right, it's amazing!

Chris' black lover wore a condom. It felt much better for all three of us when he went bareback after having been tested.

It was even better when Chris dropped the pill and did not use any protection at all.

fa718b31-a958-4268-8ce4-e39db3bd761e.jpg

FOR ME WHEN I SAW HIM LINEING HIS BBC UP WITH MY WIFE PUSSY I GOT ROCK HARD ..AS HE STARTED PUSHING SLOW UP INSIDE I STARTED JACKING MY COCK BY THE TIME HE WAS BALLS DEEP IN HER I WAS READY TO SHOOT MY LOAD ,,HE CAME IN HER 3 TIMES THAT NIGHT AND I CAME 4 TIMES ALL OVER ME AND THE FLOOR WHAT A NIGHT.....

Nothing like it, eh! I blew my first load watching Pam & Edwin go at it and before he even had the opportunity to introduce his BBC to her horny white wet swollen pussy!

received_1498601500262927.jpegthis ass was spanked with my ass cheeks turned red as I was showing off my fat married ass in a short skirt hubby black friend Charles got his hands all over me when Eric wasn't watching and 1 night Charles said Eric let me give Amber some BBC I immediately got wet and Eric said in shock man she's my wife and Charles said that sexy fat ass would love this and he pulled it out and I said plz Eric and Eric said go ahead and I got on my knees sucking my hunts best friends big black cock as he bent me over the living room table and fucked my pussy from behind making me have the greatest orgasm of my life. Eric was in shock as i was stretched open and Charles said yeah I love ambers slut ass. Eric now knows his wife belongs to black.

View attachment 1964048this ass was spanked with my ass cheeks turned red as I was showing off my fat married ass in a short skirt hubby black friend Charles got his hands all over me when Eric wasn't watching and 1 night Charles said Eric let me give Amber some BBC I immediately got wet and Eric said in shock man she's my wife and Charles said that sexy fat ass would love this and he pulled it out and I said plz Eric and Eric said go ahead and I got on my knees sucking my hunts best friends big black cock as he bent me over the living room table and fucked my pussy from behind making me have the greatest orgasm of my life. Eric was in shock as i was stretched open and Charles said yeah I love ambers slut ass. Eric now knows his wife belongs to black.
Enjoy

How about the first time a Hub guides a BBC into his woman? That’s what does it for me as a black bull. The moment the Hub grabs my black shaft, is very solidifying....knowing that I have his approval!
That’s definitely on my bucket list! To feel His long and girthy cock as I hold it up to her pussy knowing he will be touching her in places I never have is so hot!!!!

Last edited:
Back