The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

There thing that fascinates me is that using dildos she tells me that is to big but with the stud I brought to ourroom a native jamaican that had a dick longer than my arm and fucked him wild and continues for hours all i can see was his dick
Shining with her fluids going down his huge shaft

Don’t know the only way for this to happen was her to have an affair alone with her younger good looking well built coworker that had been wanting her for years and we fantasized in bed about him for years … till it finally happened…. Now I just get the details during sex reluctantly from her time at his apartment… but it’s amazing to just whisper questions and hear the surrendering guilty answers… she’s a cute petite Asian so she’s on the shy side.,

The first time was when an interracial couple had invited us to dinner. After we had dinner , we went out to their hot tub. We didn't have swim suits so they said we could leave our underwear on but they had swimsuits on. After a couple of glasses of wine, I saw him kiss my wife. His wife whispered in my ear as she straddled me blocking my view, he is going to fuck your wife. There is nothing you can do to stop it. He has a 8 inch long cock that is as big around as long. She moved so I could see my wife and him. Her bra and panties were on the side of the hot tub beside his trunk. He was sucking tits and fingering her to an orgasm. I could tell she had his cock in her hand. He stood up and I saw a cock that looked a large beer can. He led my wife to a lounge by the hot tub. I was only a couple of feet below them and a couple of feet away. He placed his cock by the opening of her pussy. My stomach was churning. I didn't think there was any way she could take that cock. He asked her in she wanted it and she said yes. It felt like my heart stopped. I couldn't believe it as I watched him push his big black cock slowly into her until his balls rested against her ass. I was almost sick.
Still one of my favs.

We had played around with a cpl of single white guys and some couples. It was hot watching her with them and she certainly enjoyed herself. But the first time I arranged for a BBC to enter her hot wet cunt was thrilling the contrast of colors made each movement so much more visible.

After that it was a case of finding the hottest looking, well hung (Not all are) and most friendly black men to have a threesome with us.
I also love shapely black women and loved watching my white cock sinking into their ass, pussy or mouth.

Watching a really big black cock pounding your wifes cunt is the ultimate swinging experience imo.

Attachments

• Scan_0053.jpg
    Scan_0053.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 25
Back