The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

It had been a fantasy of mine to watch my wife screw a black man after she had confided in me that she had many flings with black lovers before she met me. She claimed she had the best sex she had ever experienced with them. She said, "They just knew their way around my bod." She had not told me about them until we had been married for several years. Somehow this ignited a spark in my mind and I was obsessed with sharing her with a black lover.
When we finally made it happen it was different from what I imagined it to be. The sounds, visuals, smells and what Amie was willing to do for them sexually really stunned me. While I was incredibly turned on, I was equally disturbed and felt pangs of jealousy. Beforehand I had assumed condoms would be worn and had also assumed it would be a one on one encounter. Neither one of these happened, he brought along three of his friends and she let all them fuck her bareback and ejaculate inside her. She also let them take her ass which she had never let me do which bothered me so much. She seemed so submissive to them, I had never witnessed this in her before.
The bottom line is I had mixed feelings about the whole thing and these feeling continue to this day actually.
Amie taken from behind.jpg

Last edited:
It was liberating. She had fucked other guys while we were married - we were swingers for a while - but no BBC. She finally found heaven with a guy she brought home from the bar. It was the first time she fucked without prior discussion. She made a point that night. I realized what I was, what she needed, and what we now were.

It was and still is an out of body, out of mind experience. My heart beats so hard and fast with excitement, it feels like my heads going to explode. It’s like the first time I got pussy myself, that exciting but even more so in reality. It’s like I can feel everything he’s feeling, I know how good her pussy feels, how she loves to fuck back and watching her take it and fuck back is in ways, better than fucking to me. I love being fucked mentally, watching, its strangely super pleasurable and satisfying for me. I’m 100% completely addicted to watching my wife fuck black men, no questions, no doubting that and no, I don’t want therapy or any black cocks anonymous group to ever change me. It’s an addiction I crave, want, desire and need more and more each day and I know deep from within, there is nothing and no way anything will ever be able to change that about me.....it is who I am and I am bisexual cuckold who loves watching my wife sexually pleasure black men and being her cum slut cleaning up their mess!
The first time we had talked back and forth for a while my wife told him that she wanted to see me suck his cock he wasn't sure about that and said maybe after we got to know each other better but when the time came we got to the hotel room and she went straight to the bathroom as soon as the door shut he said let's give her what she wanted and pulled his pants off and I dropped to my knees and started to suck his black cock she came out and there I was sucking black cock and she just joined me sucking him then he said he wanted to try some of that pussy she got on the bed and spread her legs and took his cock and put a lot of saliva on the head and guided him to her spread pussy and when it started sliding in it was so beautiful and I had been waiting for this moment for so long I couldn't believe how it made me feel wow and yes I cleaned both his cock and her filled pussy. the was the beginning of a 2 year relationship

It had been a fantasy of mine to watch my wife screw a black man after she had confided in me that she had many flings with black lovers before she met me. She claimed she had the best sex she had ever experienced with them. She said, "They just knew their way around my bod." She had not told me about them until we had been married for several years. Somehow this ignited a spark in my mind and I was obsessed with sharing her with a black lover.
When we finally made it happen it was different from what I imagined it to be. The sounds, visuals, smells and what Amie was willing to do for them sexually really stunned me. While I was incredibly turned on, I was equally disturbed and felt pangs of jealousy. Beforehand I had assumed condoms would be worn and had also assumed it would be a one on one encounter. Neither one of these happened, he brought along three of his friends and she let all them fuck her bareback and ejaculate inside her. She also let them take her ass which she had never let me do which bothered me so much. She seemed so submissive to them, I had never witnessed this in her before.
The bottom line is I had mixed feelings about the whole thing and these feeling continue to this day actually.
View attachment 3060414

Awesome post. Thanks for sharing.

th (1).jpeg

Back