The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

For me it was very arousing. That said, my wife and I were only dating at the time, and had only been together about 6 weeks. So, I didn't experience the angst many cuckolds have.

Fast forward a year, as I grew to really fall in love with my wife, insucurites entered into the picture. I started experiencing the angst, so many cucks write about. It was still erotic to no end, but doubt tended to creep in.

Now I am comfortable in my own skin as a cuckold. I realize it's my preferred sexual role, and I enjoy it greatly.

I ventured a bit off topic, but to speak more to your question, I was incredibly turned on. I was hard as I had ever been; I felt like a teenage boy seeing a naked woman for the first time.

I love fucking my wifes used pussy. I came home early about 2 months ago. Wife was not expecting me. My wife has always told me black men make her sick. Well when I got home I heard something coming from our bedroom. 2 black guys with dicks hanging to there knees were taking turns on my wife. She never knew I was there. So I have kept this a secret. She does not know I know.

My wife I found out is letting her boss fuck her in the ass. She has never let me. She told me live with it because he owns my ass.
I love fucking my wifes used pussy. I came home early about 2 months ago. Wife was not expecting me. My wife has always told me black men make her sick. Well when I got home I heard something coming from our bedroom. 2 black guys with dicks hanging to there knees were taking turns on my wife. She never knew I was there. So I have kept this a secret. She does not know I know.

Tha
That's a sweet secret I couldn't keep!

So now I know she fucks her boss. She tells me about that. But she still does not know that I know she's been fucking black guys. I just wonder if her boss knows she's fucking these black guys. She told me that her boss owns her ass. I am not allowed to fuck her in her ass. Only he can she tells me. Little does she know I watched the 2 black guys fuck her ass over and over. I know when her boss fucks her ass he can feel her ass has been streatched. Heck those black guys have at least 10" cocks.

I cummed just touching my dick while she fucked her first black lover at his house and his friend joined in as well ,it was a hot momment.
The day I walked in and found my wife fucking the 2 black guys I was in shock. They were doing things to her that she would never let me do. They done just what ever they pleased. I hid in the closet and watched. Then it turned me on beyond belief.

Back