"The Client List"

I used to have a GF that cucked me with black guys. She had the same fantasy. One day she was shared with another BBC by her regular. After him she went to see her regular guy. Then decided she wanted more and went to a local hotel to find a guy. She picked one up but when they got back to his room he asked her "how much?" She just took everything he had without even counting it and fucked his brains out. Before she left she gave him her number. He occasionally would call her for sex. I loved it. Including myself she fucked four guys in four different places that night. She didn't realize that until told her. The look on her face when she realized all that was priceless.

Thanks sweetie.. I have to admit, the thought of having a "client list" of several sexy strong black men that I get paid to massage their beautiful muscles and then of course at the end stroking them for their "happy ending"!!!!
...Now thats a list I certainly wouldn't mind being on. Have you massage my toned body after a long day and give me (you!) a nice big sticky happy ending!

I'll check. I had some great pics and videos. But I don't have contact with her anymore so I'd have to edit out her face and tattoos before I posted anything. Just to be respectful to her privacy.

...Now thats a list I certainly wouldn't mind being on. Have you massage my toned body after a long day and give me (you!) a nice big sticky happy ending!

Very Yummy..

Ok.. This is not my pic, but one that we found on the net that I LOVE! It is the perfect shot of how I would finish off my "clients"... Well, maybe I would go a bit further, but hopefully this give you the idea!

wmassage03.jpg

...I thought you'd like to know that after the gym yesterday I treated myself to a full body massage. Was naked up until my boxer shorts, so obviously not fully nude (to my disappointment) As always it was very nice and relaxing for an hour having some hands stroking and caressing my whole toned black body with lots of oil . However this time i couldn't help thinking about this post and fantasy of the client list and so wanted the masseur who was young and attractive I must say, to just go that inch further and glide her hands over my big black balls and under my boxers to pull and stroke on my thick dark dick.

Of course she was did her job well and professional and didn't do it(!) but got me quite horny thinking about it while she was doing and am sure she could see quite a buldge under the towel! And although she didn't try anything naughty on, I could tell by her touch and also the way she looked at me once I had my clothes off that I think she was enjoying giving me the massage as much as I was enjoying have one : )

Back