"The Client List"

I actually DVR'd it because I'm a huge JLH fan. But haven't heard great things so not in a hurry to watch

...I thought you'd like to know that after the gym yesterday I treated myself to a full body massage. Was naked up until my boxer shorts, so obviously not fully nude (to my disappointment) As always it was very nice and relaxing for an hour having some hands stroking and caressing my whole toned black body with lots of oil . However this time i couldn't help thinking about this post and fantasy of the client list and so wanted the masseur who was young and attractive I must say, to just go that inch further and glide her hands over my big black balls and under my boxers to pull and stroke on my thick dark dick.

Of course she was did her job well and professional and didn't do it(!) but got me quite horny thinking about it while she was doing and am sure she could see quite a buldge under the towel! And although she didn't try anything naughty on, I could tell by her touch and also the way she looked at me once I had my clothes off that I think she was enjoying giving me the massage as much as I was enjoying have one : )

I would not have been so professional. I would have had to touch your cock and if the coast was clear taste it

This is a programme that was originally made in the UK with Billy Piper (of Dr Who fame) she was fantastic in this role, if the American version is half as good it's well worth seeing, Playful if you enjoyed it try the original, in the UK we have more open license (on TV) than you have in states, including sex scenes, language, ETC. and really worth seeing, if i remember it was on ITV2 in the UK, (and they have a playback website, so with some searching you may find it).

This is a programme that was originally made in the UK with Billy Piper (of Dr Who fame) she was fantastic in this role, if the American version is half as good it's well worth seeing, Playful if you enjoyed it try the original, in the UK we have more open license (on TV) than you have in states, including sex scenes, language, ETC. and really worth seeing, if i remember it was on ITV2 in the UK, (and they have a playback website, so with some searching you may find it).

Thanks for the info.. I may just have to check it out. I def love the premise of the show. It is such a HOT fantasy!

Back