The best position for to get blacked and why?

Which is the position to take and enjoy black cock and why?

• Missionary

• Doggy

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife used missionary almost all the time as it felt comfortable, it enabled her to kiss her lover passionately, and, as others have stated, it allowed the stud to get the business end of his cock close to her womb entrance when inseminating her. She had the stud do her from behind (doggy) when it was just not comfortable or practical to do it in the missionary position as she needed a way to brace herself; or when time was short.. Examples include an alley in NYC, a forested area, a restroom, a parking garage, etc. She regarded all sex positions as confirming her submissiveness to all alpha-males.

I like missionary., Deep, intimate, it’s like the man and woman are targeting to achieve what nature has made the to do.. reproduce. No other position gives me that high! What’s your take?
Pam took it missionary the first time a BBC got between her legs, and he went in bareback! It wasn't planned so we didn't have a preference whether Edwin, my old university friend and roommate, who also happens to be black, got into her missionary or doggy style, just so long as he buried his almost 10 inch cock into her balls deep!

If it's the first time you've been with her and you really want her to get addicted to bbc then missionary is the most intimate and passionate position.

Stroking her deep and ******* her neck while you passionately kiss her, and alternate whispering dirty things into her ear until she cums hard on your BBC all while hubby holds her hand!

Yeah missionary is the best position for initially getting blacked! ♠️😎
You definitely have an accurate description! That was definitely the case for me. The way my body reacted to that even surprised me. For me the only position that comes close to feeling that good is me laying on my tummy with him straddle my backside.

You definitely have an accurate description! That was definitely the case for me. The way my body reacted to that even surprised me. For me the only position that comes close to feeling that good is me laying on my tummy with him straddle my backside.
Well on your tummy is definitely one of the deepest and makes women cum every time! ♠️

Thank you for your post. Totally agree. When I first met one of my wife's bulls on a "meet & greet", he showed me his cock. It wasn't thick but did have a good size head and was probably 9". When I commented about how big it was, he said, "It gets in where the babies are made". I'll always remember that because when he started fucking my wife bareback, even on non-fertile, not ovulating (we used the thermometer) days, she still got pregnant right away. Her Gynny said that, "He probably filled your tubes up and the cum just sits there, waiting for the egg to come out". The grazing or pounding of the cervix helped her cum which also helps facilitate conception.

For my wife and I we like her black lover take her missionary as it’s more sensual with him spreading and lifting her legs high. She finds it more intimate. For me it’s watching him enter her and watching him going deep.
If he wants to take her doggy she willing takes him

Back