The best position for to get blacked and why?

Which is the position to take and enjoy black cock and why?

• Missionary

• Doggy

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it's the first time you've been with her and you really want her to get addicted to bbc then missionary is the most intimate and passionate position.

Stroking her deep and ******* her neck while you passionately kiss her, and alternate whispering dirty things into her ear until she cums hard on your BBC all while hubby holds her hand!

Yeah missionary is the best position for initially getting blacked! ♠️😎
Hott! 😍

Me on top, bouncing, twisting, riding. Controlling the action as I watch my bull struggle not to cum quite yet
Interesting because what you describe would typically make me cum within one minute or maybe less. How long does your "bull" typically successfully "struggle" before he cums in the described position and action? TY

I like 2 position most and they are kind of opposite. I like riding up and down on top of a big cock, bouncing , going fast and slow and sometime stop and squeeze his dick. I also like a big guy on top of me, forsing himself deeper into me, trapping me under him because he is so heavy and I am struggle and try to push back against him but he it is only making me struggle against his dick as it is inside

Back