The best position for to get blacked and why?

Which is the position to take and enjoy black cock and why?

• Missionary

• Doggy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like missionary., Deep, intimate, it’s like the man and woman are targeting to achieve what nature has made the to do.. reproduce. No other position gives me that high! What’s your take?
I get what you're saying. You can get deep doggy style. I actually get to deep certain missionary, when you throw them legs behind her ears, no I think both are great and the pole reflects that

"The mere "touching", as against the ramming, of the cervix by the head of a thrusting cock causes no pain except in certain cases of endometriosis, and dyspareunia of psychological origin, and several other disorders which don't concern us here because we are considering healthy women with healthy sexual appetites and aims."

This comes from a male point of view, not sure if your doctor or playing one.. And...not correct. Every woman is different. I am healthy woman, no medical issues, and this causes me sever discomfort. It is not pleasurable at all.
I concur with the woman. I have been scalded numerous times hitting that spot. That's why doggy is best. Especially when I can lay under my wife and play with the BBC too 😜

It depends. Doggy is more of a physical thing, my Bull showing he owns me physically. Ass slapping, hair pulling, more like hi plaything. Missionary is a more personal thing. It shows my willingness to submit to him not only physically, but psychologicslly and emotionally also. He can look me in the eye while hes filling me with seed. The eye contact is what is needed to show im completely his .

If you’re going to stay in…make it missionary… for a married wife having an extramarital affair that her husband doesn’t know about and to be underneath her new stronger darker lover in a bed ..who is deeper inside her unprotected is the total submission to him and even permission for him to release his warm very fertile seed deep inside her and except all he is willing and wanting to give her fully as a lover right there…. that’s a secret affair that she’ll never ever forget as she’s walking out of that room all dressed but with his seed lovingly way deep inside….she’ll want to see him and be with him alone again for sure.

It depends. Doggy is more of a physical thing, my Bull showing he owns me physically. Ass slapping, hair pulling, more like hi plaything. Missionary is a more personal thing. It shows my willingness to submit to him not only physically, but psychologicslly and emotionally also. He can look me in the eye while hes filling me with seed. The eye contact is what is needed to show im completely his .
I agree. As a cuck, I love the way my wife and her bull look each other in the eyes while he is cumming inside her.

Back