The best position for to get blacked and why?

Which is the position to take and enjoy black cock and why?

• Missionary

• Doggy

Results are only viewable after voting.

My favorite is kneeling on the edge of the bed, with my hands tied together, then my bounds hands tied very tightly to the bed frame or leg below. I am pushed forward, face down and ****** forward until my knnes are almost even with and outside my shoulders and my ankles remain bound, but between my ankles. All I can do in this position is move my head from side to side - if the bull allows me - and take his cock until he is finished. Very Roman.

My favorite is kneeling on the edge of the bed, with my hands tied together, then my bounds hands tied very tightly to the bed frame or leg below. I am pushed forward, face down and ****** forward until my knnes are almost even with and outside my shoulders and my ankles remain bound, but between my ankles. All I can do in this position is move my head from side to side - if the bull allows me - and take his cock until he is finished. Very Roman.
I don't do it too often, but sometimes it's totally fun to be tied up and then fucked. You just have to take it how you are given it. I huge level of trust has to be in place.

If it's the first time you've been with her and you really want her to get addicted to bbc then missionary is the most intimate and passionate position.

Stroking her deep and ******* her neck while you passionately kiss her, and alternate whispering dirty things into her ear until she cums hard on your BBC all while hubby holds her hand!

Yeah missionary is the best position for initially getting blacked! ♠️😎
Damnit, you are killing me!

But would you feel a big cock by touching under the navel? Isn’t it bit exaggerated? I have heard that somewhere that fucking through cervix is a myth and if a cock touches it, it’s more pain than pleasure for the woman.
I think that all black penises reach the cervix. So for the woman to go from pain to pleasure, she just needs to be relaxed and involved with her black man. Another thing that helps not hurt is to let the black man come inside the white woman because it helps with lubrication.😍😋😋🤗

The response, whether it be pleasure or pain, of individual women to having their cervix thrust against by the head of their lover's cock, especially a long and big-headed and very stiff one, varies a lot between women and even in the same woman in a single act of deeply penetrative intercourse.

The mere "touching", as against the ramming, of the cervix by the head of a thrusting cock causes no pain except in certain cases of endometriosis, and dyspareunia of psychological origin, and several other disorders which don't concern us here because we are considering healthy women with healthy sexual appetites and aims.

That said, the mouth of the cervix is very sensitive indeed to being forcibly stretched open by anything, including a powerfully thrusting erect cock.

Paradoxically, smaller and more pointed (as against bigger and therefore blunter) heads of long erections during deep thrusting intrude more surely into the mouth of and quite forcibly stretch the gaping cervix of an even strongly aroused woman, stretching it wider and more discomfortingly than does its bigger and blunter counterpart.

Yes, ejaculation straight into the mouth of the cervix, especially during a long-held full-depth male orgasmic thrust, is very common, even the rule with very vigorous younger and occasionally older men. But the head of even a frantically thrusting young man's erection, no matter how forcibly thrust "home", cannot and does not penetrate through the protectively muscularly constricted normally narrow canal of the cervix and enter the body of the womb, except of course if the woman is in advanced labor.

"The mere "touching", as against the ramming, of the cervix by the head of a thrusting cock causes no pain except in certain cases of endometriosis, and dyspareunia of psychological origin, and several other disorders which don't concern us here because we are considering healthy women with healthy sexual appetites and aims."

This comes from a male point of view, not sure if your doctor or playing one.. And...not correct. Every woman is different. I am healthy woman, no medical issues, and this causes me sever discomfort. It is not pleasurable at all.

Back