Taken by ******* ?

I watched my ex get grabbed by 4 black guys they put us in the taxi and they used her and made me watch it was the biggest turn on i have had I watched for 5 hours as I'd gess in total must have seen 50 different guys use her I came over and over as I watched her get ****** the realy enjoyed her big dd tits and her pussy was well used lol at the time she was 16 and I was 17 but she was well known by everyone and got fucked often it was amazing to watch her get used and they really did use her she got pumped full of cum by so many black guys the cum was just oozing out and one hour in you could she see just gave up fighting and that's when they really banged her they finished with her and tossed her to the back were a bunch of high school ******* fingered her pussy was stretched and dripping with cum they left her on the side of the road in magabeni and drove a bit and let me out when I finally got to her I found her sucking a young boy off I bent her over took her from behind a d fucked her it was amazing she became a real slut after that and we would go to gang bangs and even some nights we would find a area with alot of black guys and I would let them use her while I watched this carried on for 4 years and I even witnessed her teasing at the train station where she would perposly look for black boys of about 15 to 18 and let them come with us were we would let them do what they wanted to her it was amazing to watch her get used I know the one time we went into Durban and decided to just mess around but that's when thing's got crazy coz the police saw us and stopped us and offered us a lift it was two black guys and one Indian guy that offered so we took it they told me to get in front and she got in the back we stoped after about 10 min and I jumped out and as I got to the back she was stripped and was bound you could see she was disorientated and as I looked up there were two of the biggest dicks I have ever seen she got fucked hard and I could smell the cum on her the cops let them go and they took her panties and her bra as a trophy that's when I turned around and walked to the police and asked if they could help her up while I went to get jacket in the front of the van as I got to the back

Mmmm the idea is super sexy and a turn on, Id be down with someone I felt would also know where to draw the line when the time comes but yesss that is so sexy ?

My first wife was raped back in high school. It scared her for life.
Any Blackman that walked by made her shake. And become nervous.

So to your knowledge, does she still feel that way or is she now feeling more comfortable around black men..? I have a girlfriend who was raped by a black guy while at a football victory party during her first year of college.. but by the end of her Sophomore year things changed and she couldn’t get enough black cock..

So to your knowledge, does she still feel that way or is she now feeling more comfortable around black men..? I have a girlfriend who was raped by a black guy while at a football victory party during her first year of college.. but by the end of her Sophomore year things changed and she couldn’t get enough black cock..
Know how that Stockholm Syndrome works.. scary beyond belief then screaming to be fucked sense lessly endlessly

Sorry Lana if that offended you or thought it was a stupid question. With time, some people overcome their fears that have had devastating results in their lives and I was just curios because of what happened to a personal friend of mine.. Again, I’m sorry if you thought it was a stupid question.

I have not seen a more stupid question by far.

The answer is a clear no, of course not. Stop living in fantasy land and start respecting people’s real life comfort zones. Whatever that may be. You really need mental help if that question is in the slightest asked on a serious note.
Yes. Understand the control and contradictory factors feelings FANTASY is one thing

I have experienced the discomfort of men trying to ******* their ways. It is a very sensitive subject. It is not a great experience and it is traumatizing.

I don’t understand why this simple thing is so hard for people to grasp. You don’t need to have experienced it yourself to understand. It’s simple common sense.
Agreed

Wait wait wait... on second thought. Why are you saying sorry? You didn’t start the thread? I apologize for my heated reply lol. I thought you were the one who started this thread. Nevermind pls. Ignore me ?

I haven’t read what you’ve previously written and I don’t care. My first comment was not for you.
Did not think it was. Please do misunderstand

Back