Subtle Racism.

My wife has dated two black men one got real serious. Closest to a master slave situation she has had and I would have loved watching.

Last edited:
I was similar a good few years ago. Is it not fair to say that you have matured some? Become more emotionally deep and you want that in your relationships?
I still like the lusty fetish but as I mature it does tend to decline in favor of deeper emotional connection, then the ravaging passion is based on that not some weird universal fetish that is not the least bit special.

That could be. Also my journey has taken me deeper into the psyche of what it means for a woman to be 'Black owned'. After a while I needed to separate my self from the mythology of 'BBC' and reinforce my own persona as a Black man. The other websites that I am my profile says the same thing - do not refer to me as 'bbc'. I want to hear my white playmates and subs refer to me by a proper title. 'BBC' started having a non-descript connotation that could mean ANY guy.

First of all what's wrong with being objectified in a sexual kink among consenting adults? And what does it have to do with racism? If you have a problem being objectified why look for women on a website where it's pretty hard to avoid being objectified?
What is this subtle racism you speak off? Did they treat you bad?
Don't try to understand a kink you clearly don't truly appreciate. It's like people complaining about pain on a BDSM forum. Please read the Dan Savage article, it might help put some things in perspective.

Obviously no one is treating me 'bad' and yes I get the kink and I've been doing this for 2 years now I don't expect everyone will agree with me because many are totally fine with their roles, but I want to take the game to a different level. I've trained my white subs to say that they want a Black Man or a Black Daddy- not just they want 'a bbc'.

It sounds good to get texts where my white girls say the words 'I miss my Black Daddy Jay!' rather than having them chasing black dick left and right. In that respect I guess it boils down to Ownership ;-)

View attachment 448903 (world's smallest violin)
No, the REAL IRONY of all this is that many of the avatars of black men here (including some of the posters to this thread) are showing their cocks ONLY. And some of the black males, here, use the "N" word, as you say, in their screen name. Does anyone understand the meaning of the word, objectified?
This is really funny, and I say ... View attachment 448901 BULL CRAP! If one wishes to quit being treated as sub-human, one should quit acting sub-human.
View attachment 448904

'Sub-human'?? Wow....You might have some racial issues yourself. You sound like that white guy who listens to rap music but mocks 'ebonics'. I know your type.

Your comment can reversed also. how many feel the other way also but, just play alone to get some ass. I for one would marry a white woman and would love to have a baby with her. As long as the treatment and respect is good I can care less about the race of my mate PERIOD- I feel you misunderstand the lifestyle Thanks to the net we can do things we never could and expressing our desires, wished and wants regardless of RACE is that bad????? If I want a white woman and she feels the same way married or single that is ours ADULT CHOICE.
I'd take a short red head freckled white woman any day over Sista " MY CHOICE" but, I can't find one lol

Thank You

Your comment can reversed also. how many feel the other way also but, just play alone to get some ass. I for one would marry a white woman and would love to have a baby with her. As long as the treatment and respect is good I can care less about the race of my mate PERIOD- I feel you misunderstand the lifestyle Thanks to the net we can do things we never could and expressing our desires, wished and wants regardless of RACE is that bad????? If I want a white woman and she feels the same way married or single that is ours ADULT CHOICE.
I'd take a short red head freckled white woman any day over Sista " MY CHOICE" but, I can't find one lol
Thank You

I don't mind raising social awareness anywhere, even on a fetish/kink website :) - and I mentioned the fact about MY OWN supposed hypocrisy of being a part of it. I embrace interracial relationships 1,000% and even pointed out that all mine are interracial! I have bi-racial ******* lol - But I still feel that subtle plantation mentality and I'm going to say something about it. And I don't expect all to agree with me but nothing wrong with talking about it ;-)

I honestly didn't know i was excepting when i clicked this. Ok maybe i did. Because on another site i go on someone with the word skills of a 9 yr old cod player posted something similar.

Anyway its like girls they say they want to be treated good and not for sex or beaten. Yet they are constantly jumping down guys pants that are known to beat girls. If they like it let them. No sense in getting yourself worked up over it.

I honestly didn't know i was excepting when i clicked this. Ok maybe i did. Because on another site i go on someone with the word skills of a 9 yr old cod player posted something similar.
Anyway its like girls they say they want to be treated good and not for sex or beaten. Yet they are constantly jumping down guys pants that are known to beat girls. If they like it let them. No sense in getting yourself worked up over it.

Good point . I'd like to think I come across as more than a 9-yro CoD player tho lol. Someone else made the reference to people acting 'sub-human'....i think that is EXACTLY the perspective that doesn't sit right with me.

It was not to you but to the other person on the other site i go on. He even admitted to not knowing what a STD was.

This amuses me to no end. We talk of Black or White Men, Superior, Inferior, I for one am a man, period. Do I role play yep....and so do you.....it only becomes personal when the partner you are with allows it to be so.....so just enjoy the ride......it's going to end.

I dig and appreciate your sentiments. And I know this is NOT fertile ground for social issues lol, but me being ME - I cannot sit idly by and watch rampart ignorance without saying something. I'm just that guy who speaks out. And not being hypocritical, I am absolutely in the lifestyle. I fuck white hotwives and GFs on a regular basis. And yes, I'll even take part in certain Role-playing ('Thug fucking" as one hotwife loves to engage in) But even in that, there is a modicum of self-respect that demands I am properly referred to as the 'so-called' Superior Black God that the fantasy calls for ;-)

My white girls call me Sir or Daddy, or hell, they just call me by my real name. But I don't allow them to refer to me as their 'bbc'. F*ck all that.
This site has been a forum for a lot of things not directly related to IR sex. It's your thread.

Obviously no one is treating me 'bad' and yes I get the kink and I've been doing this for 2 years now I don't expect everyone will agree with me because many are totally fine with their roles, but I want to take the game to a different level. I've trained my white subs to say that they want a Black Man or a Black Daddy- not just they want 'a bbc'.

It sounds good to get texts where my white girls say the words 'I miss my Black Daddy Jay!' rather than having them chasing black dick left and right. In that respect I guess it boils down to Ownership ;-)
Well that boiled down quickly.

So basically there's no racism and you just like the Black Owned niche. Hurray!

This amuses me to no end. We talk of Black or White Men, Superior, Inferior, I for one am a man, period. Do I role play yep....and so do you.....it only becomes personal when the partner you are with allows it to be so.....so just enjoy the ride......it's going to end.
Exactly this all a trend that will end soon. Slave, master, Qos, All titles people own themselves, just to be apart of something. I would like to call it a bucket list. People just tend to dress ******* up, to make it sound and look good.

I don't mind raising social awareness anywhere, even on a fetish/kink website :) - and I mentioned the fact about MY OWN supposed hypocrisy of being a part of it. I embrace interracial relationships 1,000% and even pointed out that all mine are interracial! I have bi-racial ******* lol - But I still feel that subtle plantation mentality and I'm going to say something about it. And I don't expect all to agree with me but nothing wrong with talking about it ;-)
you are raising social awareness about what exactly?You are feeling a plantation mentality yet you have nothing concrete to explain why. In contrary you seem to share children with a white women.

Its not just hypocritical but also says something about your subconscious ideas about race most likely. See if it adds up what you keep repeating.

you are raising social awareness about what exactly?You are feeling a plantation mentality yet you have nothing concrete to explain why. In contrary you seem to share children with a white women.

Its not just hypocritical but also says something about your subconscious ideas about race most likely. See if it adds up what you keep repeating.
What is a plantation mentality?

Exactly this all a trend that will end soon. Slave, master, Qos, All titles people own themselves, just to be apart of something. I would like to call it a bucket list. People just tend to dress ******* up, to make it sound and look good.
Let's not forget the practical side of things. BBC is an acronym. If people mistake it for a person... well that;s just plain stupid and I would not like to have sex with that person in the first place.

Back