Subtle Racism.

BUZZER!!!! Wrong!

From one dick pic to another (mine is vastly prettier btw), you cannot be that cognitively dissonant about this forum?
I think you're confusing kink with the kinked up wiring that is your brain sunshine.

No it becomes a kink when people decide to do things like Cuck or just watch.
Other then that it's just two people having sex. If you look at the big picture. Now if we talk small picture then you can see why this guy made the post about how it's become a almost low key racism issue.

As far as the mutated thing between your legs with an eyelid. I'm sure someone finds it lovely. So I'm gonna just laugh at your comments about my dick.

Other then that it's just two people having sex. If you look at the big picture. Now if we talk small picture then you can see why this guy made the post about how it's become a almost low key racism issue.

As far as the mutated thing between your legs with an eyelid. I'm sure someone finds it lovely. So I'm gonna just laugh at your comments about my dick.
Uhm... let's see. You are on a cuckold forum. Making it really hard to follow what you are trying to say here...

this site is all about white women loving our black cocks but at the end of the day what does it matter? i'd gladly accept any woman as long as she loves and adores me. its only skin color. some ppl take this ******* too far, not naming names but lets keep everything in perspective. we r all part of the same human family
That why we always remain entertainment for bored. And slaves to our own rhythm

I challenge you White women to take your so-called 'love' of Black men to the ultimate step: I challenge you to LEAVE your White men and couple yourselves with the precious 'bbc' that you claim to love so much. A lot of you women would never THINK to date or marry a Black man. But you will gladly be a BBC-slut for your white boy!

There is a difference between White women who actually LOVE Black men (like many of you claim to) - they adore us, respect us, trust us, mom our children and give themselves to us. Most importantly - they do not call us 'BBC'. They give us PROPER TITLE - Sir, Daddy, Black Daddy, Master, Love, etc...

But you sly White cucks and little White whores can only utter the term 'bbc', because it removes the person from the fantasy. You hide in your little twisted plantation fantasy, cloaked in taboo racism. You only 'see' the dark phallic symbol- you don't see the man for his entire worth.

Let me ask you this....
How many of you slutty white women would actually DATE or MARRY a Black Man?
How many of you white women would have a Black man SIRE your children?

I'm still fucking and impregnating cute White girls left and right!

My white girls love me and they don't call me 'BBC'.

They call me by my name - Daddy.:devil:

Ok, most of the fantasies we have aren't exactly politically correct. There's sexism, racism (and you think you black men have it worst here in this forum? Seriously???), chauvinism and pretty much every -ism there is. You want us call you Sir, Daddy, Black Daddy, Master... Tell me how this isn't chauvinism? I don't mind though, I know who I am and I don't need someone affirming my place and value in this world. I do get wet for fantazies that I find extremely appalling in the real life and I'm woman enough to admit it.

Let me answer your questions. Yes, I would date or marry a black man, but I'm already married. I chose my husband because of his personality, not because of his complexion, even to my delight it's pretty dark.
I would have a black man sire my children, but read my answer above.

You show off by telling you impregnate other women while you are married, call them white sluts, and you call us for racism? Ok Daddy, what ever works for you Sir.

Let me answer your questions. Yes, I would date or marry a black man, but I'm already married. I chose my husband because of his personality, not because of his complexion, even to my delight it's pretty dark.
I would have a black man sire my children, but read my answer above.
You show off by telling you impregnate other women while you are married, call them white sluts, and you call us for racism? Ok Daddy, what ever works for you Sir.

I'm not married. I have not called any woman here a white slut. I DO use terms like 'white princess' and 'Queen'. I think you mistook me for another black guy you fucked. But I understand you want to remain in your crystalline world while fucking us Black men.

this site is all about white women loving our black cocks but at the end of the day what does it matter? i'd gladly accept any woman as long as she loves and adores me. its only skin color. some ppl take this ******* too far, not naming names but lets keep everything in perspective. we r all part of the same human family
I'll say it again, I have NO problem bringing up this issue even on this so-called 'fantasy forum'. At its heart it is nothing more than White men and women living out an age-old fantasy - and I'll admit that since I DO fuck plenty of White women it is a double-edged sword that I could easily fall on. ;)

I'm not married. I have not called any woman here a white slut. I DO use terms like 'white princess' and 'Queen'. I think you mistook me for another black guy you fucked. But I understand you want to remain in your crystalline world while fucking us Black men.
Its used to be a hobby. Now today it's more of occupation, and Status quo.

I'm The Guy who started this discussion lol... it I will stick to my guns because as with ALL things in life...I call it as I see it. And what I see is this: even as I am fucking White women, and even as I have White cuck men glorifying my body, my dick, my sexual prowess....I've learned that most of these women (Most, not all) would not think TWICE about actually accepting a Black man as a partner OR an equal - not outside of a Big Black Cock. That is the subtle racism/bigotry involved.
I'm gonna call a spade a Spade - even if its a Queen of Spades (ha). AND I'm gonna keep fucking White women while I do it.

Call it my glorified 'Kanye' moment lol :blackgreedy:

For all you white sluts and white cucks who seek out RANDOM black dick hanging around just to feed your white desires of watching interracial sex?

But you sly White cucks and little White whores can only utter the term 'bbc', because it removes the person from the fantasy.

How many of you slutty white women would actually DATE or MARRY a Black Man?

And I love a good White slut!

I have removed text from your quotes, and bolded some words but it's your own words.

I'm not living in crystalline world, I'm living in a real world where we all have our biased views. I'm just being honest about it. I'm not saying racism is OK or that racism doesn't exist. I know the difference between fantasy, roleplay. If you get offended by someone's fantasies and roleplay, then move along. Don't take it personally. Each to their own, and as long as participants are consenting adults, there shouldn't be any problem. You don't like their fantasy? Fine. Have your own, but don't judge others by their fantasies.

It's very arrogant of you to make assumptions of my personal life based on my opinion on this. Your own comment about me mistaken you for some other black guy I fucked is just racial b.s you try to ******* down my throat as my view and use it as an excuse for your own views about me. Sorry, I can tell the difference between people I have fucked, no matter their color. I'm not ignorant, racist white slut, even I am white and a slut.

haha and what makes me laugh and wonder if this site is a waste of time is the fact that you have all these "BBC's" going around saying random racist ******* themselves. any women(white black whatever) with self respect wouldn't look at any of you twice. and thats why they don't date black men. just show some damn manors and respect to others

My wife started dating blacks in college never telling her family after college she continued and still sees one a few times ayear, they could of moved into together or even got married but didn't. He got some white pussy when he wanted it and she got black cock on the sly think both see it not worth the day to day battle of racism enjoy but distance themselves too.

Yep! You're right!!!

Completely racist! I mean, a white woman that only wants a black guy for his big cock. How racist is that right??

Especially since most black males can't comprehend a thought that goes farther than, "Muh Dick!". These white women are extremely racist for wanting exactly what these black men always project.

What's not racist? Saying you are the master race because of your penis size and that the white man should give you his women for you to breed, thus increasing the crime rate of the future generation... not racist. Or how about saying the white man should be castrated? Well that isn't racist either. It is only racist when white people do it. Or don't do it. Hell, if it is said or done by a white person and it doesn't promote blacks, must be racist, bunch of Klu Klux Klan members that they are.

If you couldn't tell I was being facetious, you are too far gone to be reading anything I have written, or will write in the future. You want women to treat you like a human being, learn to act like one. Remove yourself from your savagery and phallic obsessions, pull up your pants, speak English, and contribute to society. Simple task for the other two races on the planet (Caucasian, mongoloid/Asiatic) yet the negroid race falls short.

Let me ask this...

I understand the fantasy of interracial sex and the taboo of fucking us Black men, but there is an undertone of subtle racism that I want to address....

Are you women looking for a quality BLACK MAN? Or are you just looking for any random 'BBC' (big black cock)?

Some of You seem to subtly relegate Black men to a black dildo with a pulse...

There is a difference between White women who actually LOVE Black men (like many of you claim to) - they adore Black, respect Black Men, trust a Black Men, and mom Black mixed babies. And women who just want to 'Gett Off' by letting a Black man fuck them. However...

Let me ask you this....
How many of you white women would actually DATE or MARRY a Black Man?
How many of you white women would have a Black man SIRE your children?
How many of you cucks would leave your woman Or give her away to a Black man?

are Black men ONLY good enough to just fuck and nothing else?

View attachment 453604

So, what I want to know, does this work in reverse? What about black men who look at white women as cum dumps and cum dumps only? Or the black men who are married to black women but fuck white women on the side? Couldn't the aspersions you have cast on many white men ane women be equally applied to the black men in parallel situations?

So, what I want to know, does this work in reverse? What about black men who look at white women as cum dumps and cum dumps only? Or the black men who are married to black women but fuck white women on the side? Couldn't the aspersions you have cast on many white men ane women be equally applied to the black men in parallel situations?

I had the exact same thoughts on the matter. White women are often reduced to "white pussy". Some may like that and some may not but IMO it's not much different than referring to black men as BBC. My earlier post explains my position on this issue but I just wanted to thank you for pointing those things out.

Back