stranger in a club? anyone else have experience?

trewq765

Couple
From
VA, US
i took a stranger in a club one time and had the whole place watching as he pounded me. i was so turned on taking this 28 yo stud with a horse cock and big balls slamming me. it was his thickness rather than length that was feeling so good. i had never been stretched like that. I loved the audience and the cheering. just got lost in the noise and concentrated on that cock inside me. crowd started chanting fuck her ass and i knew he would rip me open. he flipped me over and i thought oh no he is going to fuck my ass. he leaned down and whispered are you good with anal. i said if you want but id rather not. he said suck my buddy's cock and i will fuck your pussy. i looked up and there was his buddy stroking his 8" cock lubricated with pre-cum. he lifted my head and i opened my mouth as he slid it in. i love the taste of precum and he was oozing it like crazy. we got in to a rythym. cock slides down my throat and cock pulls out of my pussy and vice versa. i was taking a serious beating on both ends. i gagged alot but his buddy showed no mercy. i had tears rolling down my checks and still managed a couple of orgasms. i could hear the crowd cheer every time i orgasmed. hubby came over and asked if i was ok. i mumbled yes with a big cock in my mouth.

i could not see beyond the guys stomach and my eyes were watering too. the guy also had his hands over my ears to grip my head. i could hear the crowd chanting and then the guy fucking me pulled away. i thought oh no who is going to fuck me now. instead i heard a smack followed by searing pain and ten another and more cheers. i felt hands on my ass feeling the heat and and then i heard the whoosh as the belt came down even harder with searing pan. more hands on my ass until i felt a cock back in me which at that time i didn't care who it was as long as that belt didn't strike. it was the 28 yo. he asked if i was ok. i muttered yes and he said i won't let them do that again but there is another surprise with the belt. it won't hurt. i felt the belt wrapped around my stomach and then buckled over my back giving the guy leverage to pull me in. then another one went behind my neck and drawn tight pulling his cock all the way in my throat. i started gagging and tried to lift my hands but couldn't lift my head on all fours like that. the realized it and loosened it up so i could not get it out of my mouth but could get air. i gathered my breath and went back to servicing these guys. one guy came over and was stroking my back and telling me how good i look then started playing with my hair which felt good but i had so many sensations going on. then he started whispering things like does that cock feel good in my pussy. then he started feeling my breasts and lightly squeezing my nipples. he could tell i enjoyed this and pinched harder on both and i had a freaking orgasm encouraging him more. he started whispering to me again asking if my ass was stinging. i did not reply he started rubbing my ass and i tried to focus on the two cocks. the guy in my mouth was starting to get close and had a couple pre squirts. i did not know if i wanted him to cum or keep going

i could feel cocks rubbing my breasts and along my back and some tried to get near my mouth to be pushed aside by the guy i was sucking. then i felt that familiar feel of warm cum on back. a couple of guys shot on my back with one then rubbing on my tit. i could feel the cum was no cold

the guy whispered in my ear he was going to finger my ass if that was ok. i could not answer so he slipped a finger in. it felt good rubbing on the cock in my pussy thru the wall. he stretched me until he had 3 fingers in me and it made me orgasm again. i was so wet i thought the guy in my pussy might never cum and he was going strong. the guy pulled out of my ass and i could hear the crowd chanting fuck her in the ass as i imagined my asshole was opened up now for all to see.

the guy in my mouth was moving faster and i could hear him moaning. i started swirling my tongue and that set him on fire. he stayed still to feel my tongue and i could feel his head enlarging and i knew my treat was cumming. he grabbed my head and fucked my throat until someone tightened the belt again. he exploded when his cock was rammed down my throat. i could just feel that warm fluid going down my throat but i was having trouble. the belt was loosened and he pulled out and shot in my mouth which i liked better so i could taste it. cheers from the crowd.

i was flipped over and mounted by the 28yo as he was fast and furious. my legs were being spread open by two guys and then my hands were held down. this really turned me on. i could feel the guys sweat falling on me. we were both slick. then he layed down on me with his cock deep in me and i could feel his orgasm building. he looked me in the eyes and said i am going to breed you. i could feel his cum shoot and spread giving me an intense orgasm. he layed there holding me as his cock spasmed. it felt so good. he kissed me passionately and said you are incredible. he said lets talk privately and got up.

some guys played with my pussy feeling the cum. i was exhausted. then a girl dove in and licked my pussy going deep with her tongue. as she did more guys with cocks in hand came over and shot on my bush, stomach and breasts. the guy i gave a blowjob to came over and asked if he could fuck me. i said please and he entered me slowly as i felt every inch as he slid in my swollen slick pussy . he fucked me slow and sensually at first while kissing me. he asked me if he could cum in me and i said please. as he fucked me i could fell cum from the first guy being pushed out. . the first guy came over and stroked my hair and held my head up to ******* water. i could see he was hard and i asked him if he wanted me to suck him. he said later and smiled. i asked what? he said your husband said it was ok if we got a room for the weekend and you could stay with us. i smiled and said let me have a taste so he let me suck him as his friend fucked me. his friend used the cum oozing out of my pussy as lube to get 3 fingers in my ass. he could tell i loved it and i was moaning loud with a cock in my mouth. the 28 yo pulled out of my mouth and kissed me saying enjoy my friends cock. i had a huge orgasm as he held my hand and whispered how sexy i was. then i could feel the other guys balls draw tight. his body stiffen and the wonderful warm feeling of his seed spreading inside me.

i asked the first guy to help me up and get to a booth. he took his shirt off and put it on me as he carried me and cum flew like lava from my pussy. one went and got warm wet towels and wiped me off. they took car of me the rest of the weekend and a few more!

Back