Stood up a few times who else can relate ?

Blackhammer242

Male
Real Person
Just joined this site hoping to get break into the lifestyle of me getting some IR experience but I'm in the bahamas and would make threads about who's coming to the bahamas to visit and persons would chat with me day after day about making a trip and when the date come for them to be here its no call no show, why would people even waste time like this and some were "real" users

Yeah, if they just wanted to back out a heads up is always good. But i'm also finding to a lot of folks on here are only here to chat. but pretending to want to meet. Lots of "Real" Fake members on here.

Just joined this site hoping to get break into the lifestyle of me getting some IR experience but I'm in the bahamas and would make threads about who's coming to the bahamas to visit and persons would chat with me day after day about making a trip and when the date come for them to be here its no call no show, why would people even waste time like this and some were "real" users
You answered your own question my friend!!

(Some were
"real" users!!)
Lol!!

Yeah. It's happened to all of us. It sucks but at don't let it deter us. But, wet really don't give second chances. We understand lugs and stuff happens, but you no show without a call, buh bye

Yeah. It's happened to all of us. It sucks but at don't let it deter us. But, wet really don't give second chances. We understand lugs and stuff happens, but you no show without a call, buh bye
Jesus my phone auto correct is off the hook tonight. I swear I can type and speak English

It absolutely happens, husband and I made the HORRIBLE mistake of trying craigslist, we got stood up and catfished lol, luckily we found my current bull whom came recommended by a friend in the lifestyle..a keeper.

We have been swinging/hotwifing/cuckolding or some variation of these for about 25 years and meeting people on-line has always been challenging. When you are trying to meet people for friendship and fun being overly paranoiac can scare off some good potential BF’s by sending out a bad vibe. The trick is finding the balance.
We do like to trade pics, phone numbers and voice verify but we have still been stood up. Ghosting is an epidemic. I would guess that maybe half the time the guy doesn’t show-up for a first meeting. It has happened to us trying to meet guys from this site as well as the old Craigslist, AFF, SLS, other Hotwife sites. It's not the sites, it's the guys.
What works for us now has two parts. First, meet in person as soon as possible so we don’t invest a bunch of time or get emotionally attached to someone we haven’t met. If they are a flake, let them flake out quickly. Also, there is no better way of seeing if there is real chemistry than actually getting together in real life. Second, we don’t make big plans around someone we haven’t met. We usually try to just meet the guy for drinks but we set our expectations like it's a date night for just us. If the guy shows up, all the better but even if he doesn’t, we get the pleasure of each other’s company. The trick is not to stress over someone else’s behavior and let the disappointment of a no-show screw up your evening.

Give me a chance I would never stand you guys up

I been stood up too many times to say even with real and verified people .I take people on here with a grain of salt ,I have no expectations on really meeting anyone but I still long for a true connection. I can say I am 1 for 20 on here but I love this site no matter what

Back