So which state in the USA has the most black cock sluts?

I've seen California mentioned several times as being attractive for finding a black cock slut but I just don't see it nor feel it! Seems to be very taboo still. I am sure there are some here but they damn sure aren't crossing my path :)
I find SoCal to be comparable to the southern states...not much love for the brothers.

Definately not Alabama

That's because you are in Tuscaloosa. LOL Come to Mobile or Montgomery.

lol at folks talking about the deep south states, those white women barely want to say hello. i just return from georgia,alabama and mississippi yesterday. I shook my head at how unfreindly the white women were comparered to seattle. compared to sitting in the airport in seattle where i must have had 15 white women smile and say hello to me. I lived in Atlanta for 7 yrs IR is hard there because of the pressure white women are under to keep the racial segregation going..I have lived in Minnesota for 6 months and saw tons of IR ,and I have lived in Washington state for the last 7 years. there is nowhere in America that can top it because of the HUGE amount of white women with black men in Seattle - Tacoma. I met more white women who were not scared and willing to talk in two years than i met in my whole life, and if you cannot talk to them you cannot fuck them. i have also lived in kansas city ,indy, tidewater virginia,baltimore,charleston.
Sorry, but here in the Mobile area it seems one in every 8 to 10 women I see has a biracial baby. And I know 4 of us at the company I work for love BBC.

Back