So which state in the USA has the most black cock sluts?

re: So which state in the USA has the most black cock sluts?

I was surprised when I researched this, but Virginia ranks #1 in the most black to white marriages. Possibly that is a hint as to where the largest concentration of black cock sluts are also located. Certainly seems to be a growing number of "sluts" in general, however. If a man can't get pussy in this day and age, there's something majorly wrong with the dude.

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/03/virginia-ranks-highest-us-blackwhite-marriages

re: So which state in the USA has the most black cock sluts?

I was surprised when I researched this, but Virginia ranks #1 in the most black to white marriages. Possibly that is a hint as to where the largest concentration of black cock sluts are also located. Certainly seems to be a growing number of "sluts" in general, however. If a man can't get pussy in this day and age, there's something majorly wrong with the dude.

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/03/virginia-ranks-highest-us-blackwhite-marriages
i don`t think VA is the best candidate just bc of marriage rate. In particular i don`t consider a woman who marries a black man to automatically qualify as a "black cock slut" (BCS).
As far as i have noticed the DC area and anywhere near that is less discriminating between people of different skin colors, so that an "interracial marriage" might be perceived as "just a marriage" by most people there, and the whole spycho-social aspect is quite different than in many other parts of the country and world.

ImO a BCS is a woman who lives her sexuality quite liberally and is particularly interested in black men for that purpose, which is quite different to "a woman who marries a man who happens to be black". jm2ct`s

Louisiana has a lot

Lies. Most Louisiana white chicks say that they love BBC, but too afraid to get with black men. Yes there's a few, ( I've found several) Most have been tourists visiting New Orleans. BUT this state isn't like other places where white females are more open-minded. Hnj21, is one of those white chicks that talks a good game, but scared to really get with BBC, like most white females in Louisiana. It's the bible belt and traditional ways where they care how other whites will view them. Don't do Louisiana, lol. Florida and California and are 100% better.

Last edited:
Lies. Most Louisiana white chicks say that they love BBC, but too afraid to get with black men. Yes there's a few, ( I've found several) Most have been tourists visiting New Orleans. BUT this state isn't like other places where white females are more open-minded. Hnj21, is one of those white chicks that talks a good game, but scared to really get with BBC, like most white females in Louisiana. It's the bible belt and traditional ways where they care how other whites will view them. Don't do Louisiana, lol. Florida and California and are 100% better.
Damm that is good to know. ..
Makes sense come up north bro they are loosing it

Back