So which state in the USA has the most black cock sluts?

I'm disappointed in NC..thought there would be more. Alabama and SC have a shocking number of IR swingers, but I think Cali takes the cake

You're absolutely right about Cali and that's why I like traveling there often on business and personal trips...women, weed, and weather, but I don't do weed.

Last edited:
Washington state!

Very true, 5% percent Black male ages 18-60 of the state's population to all other male races and there are many races of women who want to experience Black men in Washington state. IMHO Washington state is a great place for Black men.

Cuckold heaven around the Seattle area been happening a long time now and it's alive and well.

Last edited:
lol at folks talking about the deep south states, those white women barely want to say hello. i just return from georgia,alabama and mississippi yesterday. I shook my head at how unfreindly the white women were comparered to seattle. compared to sitting in the airport in seattle where i must have had 15 white women smile and say hello to me. I lived in Atlanta for 7 yrs IR is hard there because of the pressure white women are under to keep the racial segregation going..I have lived in Minnesota for 6 months and saw tons of IR ,and I have lived in Washington state for the last 7 years. there is nowhere in America that can top it because of the HUGE amount of white women with black men in Seattle - Tacoma. I met more white women who were not scared and willing to talk in two years than i met in my whole life, and if you cannot talk to them you cannot fuck them. i have also lived in kansas city ,indy, tidewater virginia,baltimore,charleston.

Well stated and very true about Washington state. After being in Washington state so long, I always wanted to experience women in other states, one of the reason I joined b2w.

That's because you are in Tuscaloosa. LOL Come to Mobile or Montgomery.

Sorry, but here in the Mobile area it seems one in every 8 to 10 women I see has a biracial baby. And I know 4 of us at the company I work for love BBC.
those states cannot compare. IR is in the DNA of the pacific NW I lived in and visited the south, it is another level up here you have to see it to believe it. I live in metro Seattle it is so common up here nobody looks twice.it is not like that there. I was with a co-workers wife in Birmingham the whites and blacks stared at us and watched us like a hawk. My brother is married to a beautiful blond woman we were in Meridian Mississippi for a wedding, you could see the anger on the white men faces but all of us are over 6-1 and well over 200 lbs so nobody said jack. ask someone who has been to seattle they will vouch for me.

My home state of Wisconsin has lots of white women that seem to enjoy black cock. Black males that are passing through seem to be especially favored. Telling her that you are leaving tomorrow greatly increases your chances of getting laid tonight. One caveat, talking like you have some education is a plus, street talk she doesn't understand seems to reduce the chances

lol at folks talking about the deep south states, those white women barely want to say hello. i just return from georgia,alabama and mississippi yesterday. I shook my head at how unfreindly the white women were comparered to seattle. compared to sitting in the airport in seattle where i must have had 15 white women smile and say hello to me. I lived in Atlanta for 7 yrs IR is hard there because of the pressure white women are under to keep the racial segregation going..I have lived in Minnesota for 6 months and saw tons of IR ,and I have lived in Washington state for the last 7 years. there is nowhere in America that can top it because of the HUGE amount of white women with black men in Seattle - Tacoma. I met more white women who were not scared and willing to talk in two years than i met in my whole life, and if you cannot talk to them you cannot fuck them. i have also lived in kansas city ,indy, tidewater virginia,baltimore,charleston.
What are some good clubs or lounges?

I'm disappointed in Michigan. If they are here, they are on the dl. I have travelled to places like Atlanta and Florida and while I agree about the pressure to keep the segregation going, it at least seems like the thriving nightlife and options make it a bit easier to come by

As a Brit I am always amazed by the members of this group from the USA. So which of thd states loves black cock the most?
Any time I've went to Mpls. Minnesota I have found multiple playmates. I have also been struck by how many interracial couples I see, although it is strange that it is almost always black men with white women. So I would say Minnesota. I live so far north in Wisconsin That I really can't comment about it but I did have a great night during my one visit to Milwaukee.

Any time I've went to Mpls. Minnesota I have found multiple playmates. I have also been struck by how many interracial couples I see, although it is strange that it is almost always black men with white women. So I would say Minnesota. I live so far north in Wisconsin That I really can't comment about it but I did have a great night during my one visit to Milwaukee.
Seriously " people the interracial life style (everywhere in the world)
Just look around!--and interracial cuckold wife sharing not far behind! !

Back