So which state in the USA has the most black cock sluts?

Yes! a lot of them we have noticed! and a lot of nice BBC's too

UK from what I know had less black-white racial tensions than US historically. Also the number of black population was always less. So would it be fitting to say that the BBC craving/black fetishization is more of a modern time cultural implant from US than something that had organic social underpinning? Or was there always something underneath?

Which areas in UK would you say have most BC Sluts? And which blacks tend to have more success- Africa or Caribbean background ones? Also are browns like Indians/Paki males more sought after in some areas (moreso than US I'd think)?

As a Brit I am always amazed by the members of this group from the USA. So which of thd states loves black cock the most?

Well, England and Ireland has a population of about 63 million and the U.S. has a population of 309 million so it makes sense that a website would have more members from the U.S. than England, right?

Has to do with size and location.

I would say that there are a lot less IR play in Rhode Island than in California. Also, southern states would be more active than northern states; on average. So, a lot more activity in Florida, Texas and California (all large states with large black populations) than Montana, Minnesota, or Alaska (large states but a smaller black population).

Of course, one has to consider metropolitan locations - A lot more activity in St Paul, Kansas City and Chicago than outlying, more rural areas. But then you look at Florida, Texas and California, they have A LOT of metropolitan areas with higher Black populations. So while there might not be a lot of activity in Illinois, there is A LOT of activity in Chicago.

I think it boils down to a demographic issue over a 'liberal' issue.

I am totally amazed at the number of ladies from England on this site! Who'd a guessed? Love them British sluts!
I'm not surprised about the ladies from U.K. I dated an English girl many many years ago when she lived here in the states for a while. She was the first to make me realize just how much I liked watching my girlfriends having sex with other guys It was quite by accident that it happened but I soon realized what a naughty little thing she was.

I live in Bremerton washington and I know there are lots of women into the hotwife cuckold lifestyle. I wonder where the black bulls are in washington state.

Back