So which state in the USA has the most black cock sluts?

As a Brit I am always amazed by the members of this group from the USA. So which of thd states loves black cock the most?
DC this is why I haven't had the experience of fucking a white Slut..to many black sluts pre occupying the Good Dick

agree. I'm from Louisiana & the racism is rampant. Smart, respectable black guys never hit on me bc they assume I won't date black guys & they're dead wrong. Between my career, my sorority, & a sport that I play, I know a lot of females. Very, very few of them are into BBC. I show them a few pics (of just the guys, none of my sex pics) and they're absolutely frightened :p They'll be like, you had sex, with THAT?! :unsure: And I'm like, I know, I'm a champ, right? ;)

Lies. Most Louisiana white chicks say that they love BBC, but too afraid to get with black men. Yes there's a few, ( I've found several) Most have been tourists visiting New Orleans. BUT this state isn't like other places where white females are more open-minded. Hnj21, is one of those white chicks that talks a good game, but scared to really get with BBC, like most white females in Louisiana. It's the bible belt and traditional ways where they care how other whites will view them. Don't do Louisiana, lol. Florida and California and are 100% better.

As a Brit I am always amazed by the members of this group from the USA. So which of thd states loves black cock the most?
I was running through sexy white, Latina and Asian women when I lived up North/Midwest states...
And now that I live in Texas I am pounding these sexy White and Hispanic gals!
I might be skewing the data a little bit lol

Wisconsin all these white girls have mixed *******

Midwestern states for sure! OH, WI, MI, MN, IN, IL, etc...
I grew up around a LOT of interracial couples in the 1990s before there was 'internet' lol. There was no FB, no IG, no Snap, no Match, no AFF, no Tindr, No POF, no Kik - We were fucking the old fashion way - meet in person, exchange pager numbers, go on a date, FUCK!

I think northern states mentality - with all the big colleges campuses- were much more open-minded thus LESS taboo. Think about the Big Ten schools, they are usually ranked highest for total student class and notorious for partying. Interracial dating was not that big of a deal 20+ years ago so I'd assume AFTER the internet it became even moreso!

Midwest Black guys like me had no problem finding and fucking women from other races, and vice versa.

lol at folks talking about the deep south states, those white women barely want to say hello. i just return from georgia,alabama and mississippi yesterday. I shook my head at how unfreindly the white women were comparered to seattle. compared to sitting in the airport in seattle where i must have had 15 white women smile and say hello to me. I lived in Atlanta for 7 yrs IR is hard there because of the pressure white women are under to keep the racial segregation going..I have lived in Minnesota for 6 months and saw tons of IR ,and I have lived in Washington state for the last 7 years. there is nowhere in America that can top it because of the HUGE amount of white women with black men in Seattle - Tacoma. I met more white women who were not scared and willing to talk in two years than i met in my whole life, and if you cannot talk to them you cannot fuck them. i have also lived in kansas city ,indy, tidewater virginia,baltimore,charleston.

Back