So do black men really have much larger size cocks?

What are your experiences with penis sizes and race?

• White and black men's penis size is about the same.

Votes: 168 31.0%
  • Most black men are 8" or larger.

Votes: 299 55.2%
  • Most white men are under 8".

Votes: 152 28.0%

• Total voters
Nothing scientific, only empirical. It is more common to find blacks with large penises than whites.

tumblr_ndpwvc6N6e1tlxqgjo1_500.gif

I think they do because I have been watching my woman with them for 7 years
So your logic is that because I have never seen my wife with a white man with a big cock, all white men have small ones.

Math and statistics was not your strong subject in school, was it?

I don't care much about penis sizes, and I don't like it whenever a white woman/couple asks me how big I am. I feel people who wake up every morning measuring their pricks with a ruler are people who've got insecurity issues. The hell would I want to be doing that for.

Chris Rock once said: "Only a woman can tell if a guy's got a big dick or not! Once she holds him in her hand, from the first second, she could tell!" I tend to agree with that.
Woulud agree and what you quoted about how women decides if a man is big or not. And every womans definition of a big dick might be different from others.

Woulud agree and what you quoted about how women decides if a man is big or not. And every womans definition of a big dick might be different from others.
Just as woman have different size vagina's. I used to date this Chinese woman whose pussy was so small anything over 6" was painful.

Just as woman have different size vagina's. I used to date this Chinese woman whose pussy was so small anything over 6" was painful.
Had a similar experiences with also an asian and white girl. Im not really hung, but never thought I would be to big for a woman. So taught me early hey not all this dick size and how much a vagina can take is not so black & white there us a grey area.

Ahem *puts on professional glasses*. If its one thing you have to understand, the social demographic of our society has painted black males as having siginificantly larger penises. In some cases, this is true, but a something so widespread does not lie. Asians on average have smaller penis ranges than whites, who in turn have smaller ranges than blacks. Then you have to take in turn the people interviewed, and the averages made. A researcher could easily have taken 50 black men who range from 6 inches to 8 inches (the longer length would be in the minority) while excluding men with larger sizes. Not all black men have huge dicks, some even have tiny ones, but we do have higher percentages of men with larger dicks. So for a guesstimate for all the men on the earth, the average black guy would be 6 1/2, while the average white guy would be 6.
Agreed

Also it's a know fact the the colour of a mans penis can make it appear bigger, like when body builders tan to make themselves darker witch helps with depth and definition making something seem bigger

I also think that what's only been touched on is this site is essentially a forum for a fetish, upon a fetish, wrapped....in another fetish. There will be women/couples who are happy with a big dick regardless of its color.

There are plenty of hotwives who don't pre-select dates based on penis size but feel they can generally work with any 'package' that comes their way and are happy with getting a variety of lovers.

Many members who commented on this thread have said essentially that a lot of their black partners over the years have had generally average sized penises but they like the way their black lovers "used" them (the wife).

So though BBC & dick size is certainly a "theme", so to speak, it isn't everything. It's true the only people obsessed with penis size are the guys. And barring a few 'size queens' a lot of women don't seem to care as long as the guy can get the job done.

Anecdotally I remember I placed an ad on CL once looking for potential guys for my girl (not a size queen but she has had an affinity for black men because they respond disproportionately well to her hour-glass figure) and in the subject line I put 'BBC NOT required' and I was AMAZED at the response. I was excited and but felt a little bad for the black guys who felt they didn't 'measure up' to the stereotype. Especially when it may not matter to the woman at all. It is not surprising that if you have a kink for one race or another and you get to fuck someone who fits the bill, coupled with the fact the person is "new" and "different" than what you are generally getting, that's probably going to be 70-80% of the experience right there.

I also think that what's only been touched on is this site is essentially a forum for a fetish, upon a fetish, wrapped....in another fetish. There will be women/couples who are happy with a big dick regardless of its color.

There are plenty of hotwives who don't pre-select dates based on penis size but feel they can generally work with any 'package' that comes their way and are happy with getting a variety of lovers.

Many members who commented on this thread have said essentially that a lot of their black partners over the years have had generally average sized penises but they like the way their black lovers "used" them (the wife).

So though BBC & dick size is certainly a "theme", so to speak, it isn't everything. It's true the only people obsessed with penis size are the guys. And barring a few 'size queens' a lot of women don't seem to care as long as the guy can get the job done.

Anecdotally I remember I placed an ad on CL once looking for potential guys for my girl (not a size queen but she has had an affinity for black men because they respond disproportionately well to her hour-glass figure) and in the subject line I put 'BBC NOT required' and I was AMAZED at the response. I was excited and but felt a little bad for the black guys who felt they didn't 'measure up' to the stereotype. Especially when it may not matter to the woman at all. It is not surprising that if you have a kink for one race or another and you get to fuck someone who fits the bill, coupled with the fact the person is "new" and "different" than what you are generally getting, that's probably going to be 70-80% of the experience right there.
Ive dated plenty of girls who were more impressed by how long a guy could stay hard, how fast he could recover from cumming and how much cum came out.

Ive dated plenty of girls who were more impressed by how long a guy could stay hard, how fast he could recover from cumming and how much cum came out.

syscom3: I must say that I've read a lot of your comments on this site and I really like all of your contributions. Thanks you.

It`s funny how you seem to deny the possibility that diaspora of different origin may have different physical traits when it comes to black men and dick size but embrace it when it`s about Asian women and vagina size. (You have repeatedly stated this in some of your posts.)

Let`s face it: vagina size does by far not have the same importance for male stimulation as penis size has for women!

Also, even though the statistical values for penis lengths may not be too different for different "races", there is no size difference that comes close to that of black men as compared to any other "race". White men`s, Asian men`s penis length and the overall average are all very close to six inches (+/- 0.2"), while black men measure at 6.5" on average, which may not seem that much but is still significant, as compared to other "race"`s far smaller size difference to each other.

Also, for an interpretation, we need to compare actual penis size with women`s size preferences. Once we do these comparisons (men with each other plus these results with what women want/prefer) based on available data from the most reliable studies, we may be surprised!

My findings are:

* Penises are NOT "optimized" for vaginas! (Less than half of men fall into a "size group" that is desired by women.)
* white men have smaller penises than black men. (There`s a significant bigger relative number of white men with extraordinary small penises as compared to black men.)
* white men have also bigger penises than black men. (There is an insignificant greater relative number of white men with extraordinary large penises in comparison with black men.)
* A majority of black men fall into the optimal "size group" according to women`s preferences, while only a minority of white (and other "race") men do. (Black men: ~60%, white men: ~44%.)

Back