Sleeping with your bull

Spending the night with a bull has always been one of my fantasies. Live 90 miles north of NYC and have been invited several times to spend the weekend in the City. Unfortunately, spending an entire evening with a lover is against the rules. Trying to figure something out that would make hubby feel a little more comfortable with the idea.
It is strange, he will drop me off for a date or let me go by myself as long as I am home by 2:00.

Nellie absolutely loves sleeping with her boyfriends and waking them up with sex. She is in our bed asleep with her latest right now. She will wake him with her mouth soon. I love just going in and looking at the two of them tangled in some messy sheets. Such and erotic and beautiful sight. Then, I will take them some coffee and they will soon do more play in the shower. Totally erotic sexy weekend. I sleep in an upstairs bedroom and usually wake far earlier than they do.
That is so hot sounds like your wife really enjoys sleeping with her boyfriends and you are glad she does and takes care of them when they awake with coffee before their shower

I like to sleep with the Bull, my hands on his chest legs entangled. What ladies here like, after a satisfying fuck move to hubby or sleep with the Bull

Loved those hazy summer days of 1987 where my fella could sleep over whilst hubby was away
I was his morning noon and night x
I love white husbands have rules. Condom. No kissing. No sleeping over. Well the first two rules were gone by end of the first night with a black bull. First time it broke just by putting it on him. I carefully put in on his semi hard cock but as I stroked him it grew and the condom tore apart. It was so fucking hot. So I told him to pull out which he did and I experienced how a black man comes. I was drenched. By the third time I wanted to see that power I’d heard about and just seen. Deep inside me. And my husband was hiding watching and knew that he wouldn’t dare stop a black man about to explode. He came so hard as it hit my cervix. I almost *******. My husband saw he was defeated. And it was few weeks when i was made love too a black man. And after that the black man could sleep in his bed. Anytime he wanted too. And my husband slept next door. And yes waking up and being slowly fucked by a bla k bull is indescribable. Whilst my husband was told to run us a bath.

I really enjoy falling asleep in my lover's arms, it is such wonderful feeling. My head on his chest, feeling his warmth and hearing his heartbeat. My legs over his, a lingering sense of how amazing the sex was as his leg rest against my well satisfied pussy. You somehow feel safe and secure. I seem to fall asleep faster and sleep easier. Even better than falling asleep beside someone is the feeling of waking up next to them too. Curling up in your boyfriend’s arms is the best way to start your day. LOL and if there's time rolling over on top of him and repeating the night before.

I like to ******* with the Bull, my hands on his chest legs entangled. What ladies here like, after a satisfying fuck move to hubby or ******* with the Bull
Grrrrrrrrrr!! Just like my wife in our bed with me and my beautiful young black buddy.

There’s just one downside. My buddy’s chest is way sexier that mine. But somehow that makes it hotter.

Not yet, but once I start doing overnights with black men I am very much looking forward to this. I want to be wrapped in their arms all night and be woken up by their cock as many times as they want to fuck me throughout the night - it's a huge turn on for me! Of course getting under the covers and sucking them awake will be amazing too. I'll get there, just more steps in my journey! 😊

Back