Sleeping with your bull

My husband and I swing with a black couple on a regular basis. We always rent 2 hotel rooms. The 4 of us have dinner and drinks. Then we go to one of the rooms and swap. Once the foursome is over. We go to our separate rooms. I say with my black lover and he goes to the room with his black lover. We then all meet up in the morning for breakfast. Happens about once a month.
That sounds very interesting!

Greatly prefer overnights 1-1 with a FWB as I love-need middle of the night session(s) and again in morning.

However long the evening goes it always makes me crave more later and again in morning so I need sleep-overs to make that fully happen. Going back to bed with hubby is sexually very frustrating.

1-1 for me is always preferred as I get 100% uninhibited (wild) without hubby watching and much more intimate later (have even made love) with a lover while 1-1 in the middle of the night.

🖤 this so much. There's nothing better than falling asleep with my Bull after a night of passionate fucking, only to be awakened throughout the night or in the morning by his cock sliding back inside me. And I know my husband gets off on getting woken up in another room from the sound of me suddenly getting fucked (I'm loud 😈)

🖤 this so much. There's nothing better than falling asleep with my Bull after a night of passionate fucking, only to be awakened throughout the night or in the morning by his cock sliding back inside me. And I know my husband gets off on getting woken up in another room from the sound of me suddenly getting fucked (I'm loud 😈)
I totally agree

I LOVE getting woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of my wife being pounded by her BBC.
I immediately start jerking my little Cuckold cock...

Greatly prefer overnights 1-1 with a FWB as I love-need middle of the night session(s) and again in morning.

However long the evening goes it always makes me crave more later and again in morning so I need sleep-overs to make that fully happen. Going back to bed with hubby is sexually very frustrating.

1-1 for me is always preferred as I get 100% uninhibited (wild) without hubby watching and much more intimate later (have even made love) with a lover while 1-1 in the middle of the night.
Hubby coming to bed next morning for his 2 minutes of sex very frustrating

I guess I never realized I was so different. I don't mean to be crude, but l like use their cocks for our mutual pleasure. When that's over it's time for him to leave. We've always been swingers. I like sex with friends, even if we just began to be friends a few seconds before it slides in! I don't want a relationship. I already have one.

Hmmm difficult one
Sometimes I do and sometimes I just want them to go I suppose it’s a natural thing when your younger and with my first fella I most certainly did, couldn’t wait to spend the night with him. These days I’ve spent more nights sleeping with my bitch lol x

we always confirm that the BBC we will be meeting knows that we expect him to stay the night and not just fuck and go scenarios because whats the point if he does not stay at least for breakfast, hopefully supper as well, our first meeting all 3 of us shared the hotel double bed but after that mrs inked and the BBC have the bed to them selves whilst i either sit on a chair watching/sleep or if at home i sleep in spare room but leave all doors open so i can listen. Many times if i dont hear them still fucking when i awake, by the time i have cooked breakfast, they are normally enjoying each other again as i take the cooked breakfast up to them.

Back