Sleeping with your bull

Nellie absolutely loves sleeping with her boyfriends and waking them up with sex. She is in our bed asleep with her latest right now. She will wake him with her mouth soon. I love just going in and looking at the two of them tangled in some messy sheets. Such and erotic and beautiful sight. Then, I will take them some coffee and they will soon do more play in the shower. Totally erotic sexy weekend. I sleep in an upstairs bedroom and usually wake far earlier than they do.
🙏💕

I love white husbands have rules. Condom. No kissing. No sleeping over. Well the first two rules were gone by end of the first night with a black bull. First time it broke just by putting it on him. I carefully put in on his semi hard cock but as I stroked him it grew and the condom tore apart. It was so fucking hot. So I told him to pull out which he did and I experienced how a black man comes. I was drenched. By the third time I wanted to see that power I’d heard about and just seen. Deep inside me. And my husband was hiding watching and knew that he wouldn’t dare stop a black man about to explode. He came so hard as it hit my cervix. I almost *******. My husband saw he was defeated. And it was few weeks when i was made love too a black man. And after that the black man could sleep in his bed. Anytime he wanted too. And my husband slept next door. And yes waking up and being slowly fucked by a bla k bull is indescribable. Whilst my husband was told to run us a bath.
🙏💕👿

Back