Sleeping with your bull

I see a Hotwife couple and I have a weekend sleepover about every three months. The wife is a smoking hot 54 year old who takes hormone shots that makes her extremely horny and her husband simply can’t keep up with her sex drive. I come over on Friday evening after work and the husband (who is not a cuck) gives up his marital bed and proclaims me as her husband for the weekend. He sleeps in the guest bedroom the entire weekend. He cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner for us and we fuck like rabbits until Sunday afternoon. It’s great to have a married pussy at my disposal to fuck as much as I want over a 72 hour period and she craves my big black cock especially waking up to my hard cock sliding into her already cum filled pussy. So hot!

Attachments

• C6EF24BE-20E0-4194-8387-F6DFE29D52CB.jpeg
    C6EF24BE-20E0-4194-8387-F6DFE29D52CB.jpeg
    255.4 KB · Views: 413
  • 2ABFB6F4-CEF4-4AC7-854F-F14187462BF1.jpeg
    2ABFB6F4-CEF4-4AC7-854F-F14187462BF1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 428
  • AA0C5658-499B-4DE1-B147-6E4BD4E8F41C.jpeg
    AA0C5658-499B-4DE1-B147-6E4BD4E8F41C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 432
I like to sleep with the Bull, my hands on his chest legs entangled. What ladies here like, after a satisfying fuck move to hubby or sleep with the Bull
When my wife has got a little more attached to her bull/lover we do all fall asleep in the same bed, with her in the middle .. the first time was really hot, as I was waken by her moans, and his too, as she gave him head, gently, and quietly as (she thought) I slept, as a reward for his excellent performance .. they both tried to be as quiet as possible, especially when she made him cum... after, when I let her know I was awake and how exciting it was, she said she felt like she was cheating on me.

I see a Hotwife couple and I have a weekend sleepover about every three months. The wife is a smoking hot 54 year old who takes hormone shots that makes her extremely horny and her husband simply can’t keep up with her sex drive. I come over on Friday evening after work and the husband (who is not a cuck) gives up his marital bed and proclaims me as her husband for the weekend. He sleeps in the guest bedroom the entire weekend. He cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner for us and we fuck like rabbits until Sunday afternoon. It’s great to have a married pussy at my disposal to fuck as much as I want over a 72 hour period and she craves my big black cock especially waking up to my hard cock sliding into her already cum filled pussy. So hot!
Does he regularly clean her during the weekend, or is he completely hands off?

Absolutely beautiful!
(although weekly would be best).

Wow, what a dream come true to have a fox like that available to you and to have hubby be such a gracious host!

Nellie absolutely loves sleeping with her boyfriends and waking them up with sex. She is in our bed asleep with her latest right now. She will wake him with her mouth soon. I love just going in and looking at the two of them tangled in some messy sheets. Such and erotic and beautiful sight. Then, I will take them some coffee and they will soon do more play in the shower. Totally erotic sexy weekend. I sleep in an upstairs bedroom and usually wake far earlier than they do.
(y)

The bedroom is very much the bulls, it's how he let's her know that she belongs to black men. Letting nature take it's course throughout the night.

Back