Sleeping with your bull

Nellie absolutely loves sleeping with her boyfriends and waking them up with sex. She is in our bed asleep with her latest right now. She will wake him with her mouth soon. I love just going in and looking at the two of them tangled in some messy sheets. Such and erotic and beautiful sight. Then, I will take them some coffee and they will soon do more play in the shower. Totally erotic sexy weekend. I sleep in an upstairs bedroom and usually wake far earlier than they do.

Nellie absolutely loves sleeping with her boyfriends and waking them up with sex. She is in our bed asleep with her latest right now. She will wake him with her mouth soon. I love just going in and looking at the two of them tangled in some messy sheets. Such and erotic and beautiful sight. Then, I will take them some coffee and they will soon do more play in the shower. Totally erotic sexy weekend. I sleep in an upstairs bedroom and usually wake far earlier than they do.
Really enjoyed Ron sleeping on occasion laying against his hairy chest

Sounds like Nellie has a nice variety of boyfriends to enjoy. You are a wonderful cuckold husband to look after the needs of your Hotwife and her boyfriends.

You are a lucky guy!!

My husband and I swing with a black couple on a regular basis. We always rent 2 hotel rooms. The 4 of us have dinner and drinks. Then we go to one of the rooms and swap. Once the foursome is over. We go to our separate rooms. I say with my black lover and he goes to the room with his black lover. We then all meet up in the morning for breakfast. Happens about once a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have slept in the same hotel bed as the wife while hubby slept in the other bed. I have also experienced myself and the hotwife going and getting in the other hotel bed with hubby because the one that we were using was totally soaked and we didn't sonmuch as leave a dry place to sleep!💦

I have slept over at couples homes and slept alone with the wife in the bed while hubby slept on the sofa. I have also myself went and slept on the sofa or in a spare bedroom while couple's slept in their beds. Now of course the wife almost came and woke me up with a blowjob and a morning fuck because it's better than cereal!

I have also experienced sleeping in the same bed as the couple on opposite sides of the hotwife. There is nothing like sliding inside of a hotwife as she is all cuddled up with hubby! They can never keep their little whimpers and moans quiet.

Back