Hi all, i have an average dick and its soo hot being compared to bbc that are so much bigger then me. It makes me cum so hard when a size queen puts me in my place and tells my how it is. I invite all women to discuss any cock posted here. I want to hear all honest opinions and comparisons. Mine is 14cmIMG_20210131_002741.jpg

Hi all, i have an average dick and its soo hot being compared to bbc that are so much bigger then me. It makes me cum so hard when a size queen puts me in my place and tells my how it is. I invite all women to discuss any cock posted here. I want to hear all honest opinions and comparisons. Mine is 14cmView attachment 3883151
See.. it’s so cute...

Hi all, i have an average dick and its soo hot being compared to bbc that are so much bigger then me. It makes me cum so hard when a size queen puts me in my place and tells my how it is. I invite all women to discuss any cock posted here. I want to hear all honest opinions and comparisons. Mine is 14cmView attachment 3883151
Same here. Love to compare my micro penis with a bbc

Attachments

• IMG_7273.PNG
    IMG_7273.PNG
    732.9 KB · Views: 83
You don't have a dick, you have a cock.
That is way above average!

Back