Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
You don't know the personal dynamics of the relationship between the wife and the woman who does her hair, nor do I. But I know from personal experience that talk between my wife and her friend who had a black boyfriend was enough to lead my wife to stray. I don't need a PhD in psychology to suggest that a husband should stay attentive when his wife comes home and talks about the interracial connection her hairdresser has. To you it may sound silly, but after you have been hurt in such a way it is anything but silly. You make a lot of judgement in your statement without knowing any personal details; sounds like the way of the world these days. I only suggest that the husband pay attention to his wife.
Dude -- being hurt is one thing - assuming that the world "KNOWS" about your pain is just out of line.

So what you're trying to say is that "I'm wrong" because you got hurt - and now you're scared.

so let me be clear - I'm sorry you got hurt. Thats not cool - and when I meet women that do that kind of stuff - I put them back in their place. Women should not treat men like dirt - it's not cool.

does that clarify my position better for you?

But any woman that is listening to her hairdresser and not her real friends - is a dumb woman. And I know men fall in love with stupid women - but come on dude -- you have to admit the LAST place you should get advice is your hairdresser.

Not because hairdressers are bad people - listen to what I'm saying.
Your hairdresser is paid to do hair and make you feel beautiful. Her job is entertain you while you're there for 1 hour, 2 hours and sometimes women can be in the salon for 3 freaking hours.

No woman "believes" their hairdresser is their best friend -- unless they are ACTUALLY friends - which who cares that she's a hairdresser -- can you understand what im saying now??

I just feel like you have blinders on, because of what happened to you.

Again, not cool - thank you for sharing - but how on earth was I supposed to "GUESS" that???

Dude -- being hurt is one thing - assuming that the world "KNOWS" about your pain is just out of line.

So what you're trying to say is that "I'm wrong" because you got hurt - and now you're scared.

so let me be clear - I'm sorry you got hurt. Thats not cool - and when I meet women that do that kind of stuff - I put them back in their place. Women should not treat men like dirt - it's not cool.

does that clarify my position better for you?

But any woman that is listening to her hairdresser and not her real friends - is a dumb woman. And I know men fall in love with stupid women - but come on dude -- you have to admit the LAST place you should get advice is your hairdresser.

Not because hairdressers are bad people - listen to what I'm saying.
Your hairdresser is paid to do hair and make you feel beautiful. Her job is entertain you while you're there for 1 hour, 2 hours and sometimes women can be in the salon for 3 freaking hours.

No woman "believes" their hairdresser is their best friend -- unless they are ACTUALLY friends - which who cares that she's a hairdresser -- can you understand what im saying now??

I just feel like you have blinders on, because of what happened to you.

Again, not cool - thank you for sharing - but how on earth was I supposed to "GUESS" that???
You are great about making assumptions and then drawing conclusions from them. You are sure that you are right and others are wrong. The world is full of people who have answers for others without any knowledge of what is going on. We'll let it go at that.

Yes, very much so there may be hesitation certain reservation as to why some white women feel that way, for those who have gone that route.. I say go for it. Do what you like. For those ladies who haven't, don't hold back... as they say " once you go black, never go back" never know until you try.
I prefer white and Hispanic women.
Black women no, besides they always have attitude.
More power to white women for BBC.

You are great about making assumptions and then drawing conclusions from them. You are sure that you are right and others are wrong. The world is full of people who have answers for others without any knowledge of what is going on. We'll let it go at that.
LOL
Listen fool!!

There are zero assumptions at this point. I am listening to what you said and just repeating it verbatim
If you dont' agree with what I said at this point - you have a problem with you - not me.

you said you got hurt - are you lying or telling the truth?

That's the story here -- and you are just acting a fool for no reason.

If you dont stop the game playing, then go home to mommy and let her spank your ass. Because you're just out of line here.

Back