Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Have you ever helped any southern women? The old ways are still very prevalent down here. I am seeing progress (especialy in divorced middle aged women)
to answer your question, I have helped women that grew up in the south. but they were not living in the south at the time.
So the states that I listed are predominantly where the women currently lived.
You can also add Las Vegas, Arizona, California, Washington and Oregon to that list.

But I have helped women who grew up in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama and Texas.
Would that qualify them as being "southern women?"
Im not from the south - so I dont know what people consider "southern" to be honest.

to answer your question, I have helped women that grew up in the south. but they were not living in the south at the time.
So the states that I listed are predominantly where the women currently lived.
You can also add Las Vegas, Arizona, California, Washington and Oregon to that list.

But I have helped women who grew up in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama and Texas.
Would that qualify them as being "southern women?"
Im not from the south - so I dont know what people consider "southern" to be honest.
Well the mentality is slowly being broken down here. You are seeing more and more IR couples and IR babies.
I just know that it has been an uphill battle for years but that is changing :)

I respectfully disagree. You may be right but if her hairdresser repeatedly tells her how good black men are in bed, the wife may choose to take action without your knowledge. Believe me, I know from personal experience.
Listen, I don't know what bed you roll out of - but you clearly know nothing about psychology or women for that matter
If you think your wife is going to listen to her hairdresser for life advice - then you married a moron.

Your wife is not that stupid. Her hairdresser is "entertaining."
Before reality TV showed up - women went to the hair salon to listen to and watch the CRAZY hairdressers and they psychotic lives.

No women in her right mind wants to "emulate" her hairdresser. And the fact that you think she does --makes you sound silly.

The only people that can influence your wife is her "best friend" and when I say BEST, I mean the one women that she thinks is better than her. And women have a pecking order in their girl-group. The woman that everyone considers the "BEST" is the one that wields all the power. So if she says - you need to fuck someone other than your hubby - then she is going to consider it. "CONSIDER" not do it.

She will only take that first leap - if you convince her that you won't retaliate against her.

There is so much you need to learn - its not funny :(

Listen, I don't know what bed you roll out of - but you clearly know nothing about psychology or women for that matter
If you think your wife is going to listen to her hairdresser for life advice - then you married a moron.

Your wife is not that stupid. Her hairdresser is "entertaining."
Before reality TV showed up - women went to the hair salon to listen to and watch the CRAZY hairdressers and they psychotic lives.

No women in her right mind wants to "emulate" her hairdresser. And the fact that you think she does --makes you sound silly.

The only people that can influence your wife is her "best friend" and when I say BEST, I mean the one women that she thinks is better than her. And women have a pecking order in their girl-group. The woman that everyone considers the "BEST" is the one that wields all the power. So if she says - you need to fuck someone other than your hubby - then she is going to consider it. "CONSIDER" not do it.

She will only take that first leap - if you convince her that you won't retaliate against her.

There is so much you need to learn - its not funny :(
One of the best responses I've ever seen on here. We have been bombarded by so much white noise between phones and television we do forget the simpler and more subtle outlets for entertainment. You nailed it. It was fun I must say sitting there getting a haircut listening to the women chat. Miss those days. Much simpler times.

One of the best responses I've ever seen on here. We have been bombarded by so much white noise between phones and television we do forget the simpler and more subtle outlets for entertainment. You nailed it. It was fun I must say sitting there getting a haircut listening to the women chat. Miss those days. Much simpler times.

The late 90s and early 2000s was a much different time for sure.
I also think I know a lot more women than most men do. There are actually a few guys on this site that are like me. We just hang out and talk to thousands of women. And if you're paying attention, you really learn a lot. The issue is that the average guy - most men on this site -- do not talk to nearly enough women - so instead they assume they know what women want and how women think.

Umm..."no you don't."

I have the added bonus of 20 years of psychological experience as well as being an academic researcher. So not only do I talk to thousands of women, but I also understand psychology. I'm not here to fuck women - although its fun. Im here to try and help couples and women avoid these toxic guys --and only interact with true Alpha supportive men.

Women deserve to start living the life they want.

The late 90s and early 2000s was a much different time for sure.
I also think I know a lot more women than most men do. There are actually a few guys on this site that are like me. We just hang out and talk to thousands of women. And if you're paying attention, you really learn a lot. The issue is that the average guy - most men on this site -- do not talk to nearly enough women - so instead they assume they know what women want and how women think.

Umm..."no you don't."

I have the added bonus of 20 years of psychological experience as well as being an academic researcher. So not only do I talk to thousands of women, but I also understand psychology. I'm not here to fuck women - although its fun. Im here to try and help couples and women avoid these toxic guys --and only interact with true Alpha supportive men.

Women deserve to start living the life they want.
Well said. I appreciate the well thought out ideas of some on here. I'm in purgatory. I by no means am a conniseir of women. But also know better then some it seems. Lol.

Back