Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
This presents the age old question: Does the media lead culture change or does the media merely follow what is happening in society ?
I wouldn't say the media "follows or leads"

The media is in the business of making money. so its in their own self interest to "manipulate"
thats not what real leaders do. that's what corrupt, narcissists do.

I am not in support of the manipulation at all. I seek to empower women.
But a woman should have the "choice" to do what she wants to do
And all men need to start learning how to accept women's choices.
But that seems to be the issue
there are a lot of men who simply cannot function when someone does something they don't want.
Its a lot of really immature 4-year olds, stomping their feet and crying like a baby.

the problem is that as an adult male - these guys turn violent.
A 4-yr old doesnt scare me, but a 24 year old who is unhinged is a dangerous individual.

I don't think it's a matter of recruiting at all...more like selling. Women talk about sex with each other, and share information, good and bad. This triggers curiosity, and curiosity brings people together.

oh really?

Not in the US. Is this what happens in Brazil?
we have funk dances where the center of attention is black people and many white women attend, it is still a stronger style of music on the outskirts but little by little it is becoming popular among the upper classes, there is still prejudice but it is being overcome, we have the samba where there are several songs focusing on the sexuality of black men, while several samba schools have already presented parades at carnival about black culture, their story of overcoming and how they are conquering space in the prejudiced world by *******, the culture of my country addresses themes related to sexuality and their strength, but there is still a lot to be done, Brazil still has a lot of "disguised" prejudice but it is improving, I try not to produce prejudice, if I see someone talking nonsense, even if it's a joke, I correct them, I say of why we shouldn't use certain terms, I try to show what is pejorative and explain why it is wrong, particularly I see black people as superior but the message I send is one of equality, especially since white people are sometimes a bit idiots,

This way there is no risk of getting it wrong…I'm sorry, I wish I could do more and I always try to evolve but I still can't make the difference I wanted in the world, but I won't stop trying!

This presents the age old question: Does the media lead culture change or does the media merely follow what is happening in society ?
For me, It helps, representation on screen is something that helps people to hope and fight for what they like, taking a character or idol as an example, for example, the more interracial couples on TV appear, the more common this scenario will be and the more women will feel encouraged to go behind what they want by having someone show that it is their right, fantasy often inspires reality!

we have funk dances where the center of attention is black people and many white women attend, it is still a stronger style of music on the outskirts but little by little it is becoming popular among the upper classes, there is still prejudice but it is being overcome, we have the samba where there are several songs focusing on the sexuality of black men, while several samba schools have already presented parades at carnival about black culture, their story of overcoming and how they are conquering space in the prejudiced world by *******, the culture of my country addresses themes related to sexuality and their strength, but there is still a lot to be done, Brazil still has a lot of "disguised" prejudice but it is improving, I try not to produce prejudice, if I see someone talking nonsense, even if it's a joke, I correct them, I say of why we shouldn't use certain terms, I try to show what is pejorative and explain why it is wrong, particularly I see black people as superior but the message I send is one of equality, especially since white people are sometimes a bit idiots,

This way there is no risk of getting it wrong…I'm sorry, I wish I could do more and I always try to evolve but I still can't make the difference I wanted in the world, but I won't stop trying!
good boy

you could help me online if you want. Do a little more each day :)

I wouldn't say the media "follows or leads"

The media is in the business of making money. so its in their own self interest to "manipulate"
thats not what real leaders do. that's what corrupt, narcissists do.

I am not in support of the manipulation at all. I seek to empower women.
But a woman should have the "choice" to do what she wants to do
And all men need to start learning how to accept women's choices.
But that seems to be the issue
there are a lot of men who simply cannot function when someone does something they don't want.
Its a lot of really immature 4-year olds, stomping their feet and crying like a baby.

the problem is that as an adult male - these guys turn violent.
A 4-yr old doesnt scare me, but a 24 year old who is unhinged is a dangerous individual.
It was straight to the point, right on target, I really believe that, men need to learn to accept a woman's choice, that's really true. l With this, I think that before white women recruit other women, we men have to popularize the acceptance of women's choices, impose on others that this is their right and recriminate those who don't accept it! so that women can then feel secure to pursue their dreams!

Im glad you agree

The community needs more men like you to help women meet Men like me.

Its too bad this website isnt set up to create small communities around the world to help women be more empowered and free.
I have helped in encouraged three women to go black. Women need men like you to sexually fulfill them and really beta men needs you too to help save their marriages by giving their wives what they deserve and need and also for beta mens sexual fulfillment by watching such a beautiful sexual union in their marital bed.
Thank you sir.

If you say so.

I am a good looking guy. Ive been with a lot of women, but many many more women have seen my cock for various reasons (not going to get into details)
But most women say the same thing, "that's a gorgeous cock"
And only women know what that phrase really means.

Biologically we are wired to be attracted to certain things. And women are wired to like seeing specific types of penises.
But when you start talking about breeding and impregnation - most men lose track of reality.

Women want the best genes - and women are not as shallow as men. Trust me, women are shallow also, but just LESS than men are
So when a woman is thinking about having a baby, she definitely wants to have sex with a good looking guy, but she's also looking for the best genes as well.

I have been approached numerous times to breed wives, I am good looking, but I am also highly intelligent. And I dont believe that EQ is a hereditary thing, but EQ does correlate to processing speed in your brain as well as capacity to grow. Ive done a lot of field research on this topic and people with HIGH IQs do not always equate to people with high EQs, in fact, a lot of people with high IQs have no capacity for actual growth as a human being - they are sort of a living and breathing computer.

And who wants to fuck a computer??

So im hoping that you're not using your fantasy brain to discuss impregnation, but your rational brain to understand that your wife wants the best genes - and that includes way more than physical looks. I am not a model by any means. But I am good looking. I am attractive, but women desire me because of everything I encompass. Theres much more to me than my cock, which is why many more women approach me, inquire about me and tell their husbands to contact me.

Hope that makes more sense.
Beautiful

based on the answer that yes, white women have to encourage other women. Wouldn't a white woman and a white wife who gets pregnant by black people be the best example of encouragement for other women?
Ultimately it is going to happen to majority of white women who are fertile and able to get pregnant
As we know it’s mom Nature and gods plan for woman to be pregnant and desire to breed with strong dominant men alpha males
It’s inevitable the consequences of unprotected sex that sooner or later they will become pregnant
With the black man’s potent seed will definitely be fired in with great power flooding the womb and coating the eggs with a torrent of African sperm ultimately changing the dna of our white ancestors slowly turning a darker shade with every new generation IMG_4127.jpegIMG_4126.jpegIMG_4061.jpegIMG_3858.jpeg

Last edited:
No, I dont know many women from CT at all.
I have helped women in PA, NJ, NY, and MA
But not CT.
The women that traveled to Manhattan from CT were pretty much very rich girls who were so sexually repressed that all they wanted was a sugar daddy without any sex whatsoever. And they also denied their bfs sex as well. I think they got off on the denial. So cuckolding would be out of the question, when your sex drive is so low that having sex a few times a year is all you want.
Have you ever helped any southern women? The old ways are still very prevalent down here. I am seeing progress (especialy in divorced middle aged women)

Back