Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I wish someone would recruit my bbc virgin wife.
My wife was on the fence with black men until her hairdresser told my wife how amazing black guys were and that was just what she needed to start, then a black bull on line got her to send him her pictures to him and she met him in a bar in San Diego and she was hooked. He was part of a black gangbang group and they did her in a hotel but he had fucked my wife a number of times before he set her up. She told me they said to her she did good for the first GB and it just grew from there into steady relationships with black men.

I would never want to tell friends or family how extreme I've been as part of my recruiting pitch. If asked my opinion I'll say go for it but that's it. I did tell my mom a couple of years ago I only "dated" black men when I was home for a visit but it didn't go much farther then that.

I have definitely thought how much I would love to recruit a straight woman or women to the bisexual team but I guess this is the wrong forum for that

I would never want to tell friends or family how extreme I've been as part of my recruiting pitch. If asked my opinion I'll say go for it but that's it. I did tell my mom a couple of years ago I only "dated" black men when I was home for a visit but it didn't go much farther then that.

I have definitely thought how much I would love to recruit a straight woman or women to the bisexual team but I guess this is the wrong forum for that
Sounds that you have already successfully recruited other wifes. Feel free to tell us your stories or where can we find them? 👏🏻

Why is this nit the forum.

I think you're acting like most beta men would act.

you are putting the responsibility on someone else. I trained a Goddess many years ago, she is now a hotwife and a total boss bitch..She is amazing and men worship the ground she walks on. The one thing she needed to learn is the difference between alpha and beta men.
A beta man is a baby.
A beta man tries to pass of responsibility to a woman
A beta man is a "good guy" who lets life pass him by
A beta man "hopes" for things

An alpha man is a man.
An alpha man takes responsibility
An alpha man should be a "good human" but he has the capacity to be very very bad "naughty"
An alpha man doesn't "hope" he creates

Society is not on women's side. It never has been.
I can't say its because of the patriarchy, because to be honest, I'm not even sure what that means
Its a made up construct to control people.

But women want both beta and alpha males.
A woman needs a protector (beta male) but she also needs a primal lover (alpha male)

There are some extraordinary men that can switch between beta and alpha. But those men are so rare, that yes unicorn is probably the best way to put it. Which is why for centuries women shared Alpha men.

@firedogg81 - you need to find some courage and just talk to your wife about the beta/alpha paradox
And ask her - does she want a primal alpha lover or not - because you sir are NOT IT!!

And if she says NO, I don't care - then you need to tell her.
"Ok, good, because from now on, I'm going to be myself and I'm no longer going to pretend to be something for you anymore."

Trust me - once your wife hears that you have been "playing a role" for her -- she will find an alpha to fuck next week.
With all respect, i consider myself a beta and i know several other betas who are cuckolds to their hotwifes, like me. my Wife consideres me as a beta, and so they do much other people. But i don't think that description fits me entirely.

"A beta man is a baby."
i don't think i'm, as a beta, "a baby". Maybe i can be considered a baby metaphorically, in the sense that i'm not a Man, with capital letters. i don't have the body, the hormones, de manners or the sexualitty of a Man. In this sense, yes i could be compared with a baby, but only in this sense.

"A beta man tries to pass of responsibility to a woman."
Again. No. Why? i am and always was responsible. If i'm a beta i take responsibility of that, and that's why i accept being a cuckold, and even not having sexual relationships with my Wife.

"A beta man is a "good guy" who lets life pass him by"
Again. Why? It's not my case. And it's not the case of plenty of cuckold betas i know. It takes a lot of courageous to accept one is beta and deserves to be cuckold, and at the same time to accept that my Wife deserves as well to be happy and satisfy Her erosexual desires. my life didn't passed me by.

"A beta man "hopes" for things"
Eh? betas also "create" things. Perhaps we can't be Alphas, of course, but we can make a lot (a lot!) of other things.

"women want both beta and alpha males. A woman needs a protector (beta male) but she also needs a primal lover (alpha male)"
Yeah, i completely agree with that. i quoted once, here, in the forum, that there is a famous Brazilian novel and film entitled "Doña Flor y sus dos maridos" (Dona Flor and her two husband), that precisely touch this issue: She is a woman married to a beta who protects and loves her, and to an Alpha, who fucks her and make her feel a lot of pleasure. She loves both.
1704737396034.png
i can agree with the fact that a beta, who knows he is a beta, and lies to her wife and plays a role as if he was an Alpha, it's immoral. Yes. Completely agree with that. But betas who accept what we are, and don't hire what we are, are not the same.

Last edited:
I had a well hung black guy back in college. He was the first guy I was with who knew how to handle himself in bed. One night after a party me and my roommate surprised him with a threesome and it became a regular thing for us till we graduated
Fucking beautiful and fucking hot.

Back