Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I’ve helped (or recruited) a number of other girls either through the internet or personal friends, and when I get a respond of thanks for helping them, I always tell them that the best way they can help me is to recruit one of her friends to keep playing it forward.. It’s always such a great feeling for me to help another girl and even more satisfying to me that the girl I helped has successfully helped on of her friends
That is great! Thank you for doing this great work. How does the first conversation generally start? Are the other girls already interested and asking for your opinion and experiences or do you start to bring up the topic and "plant the seed"?

I’ve helped (or recruited) a number of other girls either through the internet or personal friends, and when I get a respond of thanks for helping them, I always tell them that the best way they can help me is to recruit one of her friends to keep playing it forward.. It’s always such a great feeling for me to help another girl and even more satisfying to me that the girl I helped has successfully helped on of her friends
Just wondering what is the satisfaction that you get when you help other women get with black men ? Do you help married women cheat on their white husbands so they can experience the bbc ?

Back