Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
And how do you do that ("recruit")? Would you mind giving a few practical examples please; from your real life experience? Thank you. 😇
I can't speak for others and only know of our own experience. My wife's best friend had a black boyfriend and apparently been with other black guys previously. She would tell my wife how great black men were in bed compared to white guys. She invited my wife over one Saturday night when I had to work and made sure the boyfriend brought along a buddy. After hearing the repeated stories about the black guys and after a few drinks my wife was easy to seduce. Women talk about sex a great deal among themselves. That's all it takes to recruit under the right circumstances.

Most all women talk about their sex life, especially with family, wife's ******* recently divorced over seeing a black man. Sharing the sexual excitement stirred up a interesting motherly confession, daughters were some what surprised. Over the years the wife had quite a few fuck buddy's including blackmen as she felt the need.
Before we connected she made me aware of her life style and interest, with her built,I totally understood her sexuality and passion I couldn't fully deliver.Our Stag and Vixen experience is definitely different and unforgettable!!!

I can't speak for others and only know of our own experience. My wife's best friend had a black boyfriend and apparently been with other black guys previously. She would tell my wife how great black men were in bed compared to white guys. She invited my wife over one Saturday night when I had to work and made sure the boyfriend brought along a buddy. After hearing the repeated stories about the black guys and after a few drinks my wife was easy to seduce. Women talk about sex a great deal among themselves. That's all it takes to recruit under the right circumstances.
Yeah, for sure! A lot of white women are curious about having sex with us anyway, so if a close friend or a relative tells how good it is, that might be enough , like with your wife. I've brought buddies along to break in a new white woman, and buddies have done the same for me. It's all good.

Yeah, for sure! A lot of white women are curious about having sex with us anyway, so if a close friend or a relative tells how good it is, that might be enough , like with your wife. I've brought buddies along to break in a new white woman, and buddies have done the same for me. It's all good.
I tried to get my wife's best friend to talk her into it, but she wouldn't. Guess I should have tried harder.

Just wondering what is the satisfaction that you get when you help other women get with black men ? Do you help married women cheat on their white husbands so they can experience the bbc ?
It’s kinda hard for me to explain the satisfaction I get from helping other women to go black.. I guess the main reason is how much I enjoy it so much myself and every black man I’ve ever been with has been amazing.. I was married to my white college boyfriend for four years until I found out he was cheating on me but his cheating wasn’t the only reason why I divorced him, . Our sex life was less than average and the two white boyfriends I had prior to him, was miserable.. My terrible sex life ended during my first black experience.. It was so amazing and far exceeded all my expectations.. and very surprisingly to me is that the sex with him got better and better each and every time I was with him.. Even though I’ve never had a bad experience with a black man, my least exciting experience with a black man was still 100 times better than any experience I ever had with a white guy, including my ex-husband.
For those reasons is why I recommend, recruit or help any white woman who ever shows me or approaches me with any interest or questions about black men.
I don’t ever claim to be a an expert about black men but all I can tell them is my opinion based on my experiences..

And to answer another question from
Maury, YES, I have helped Married women also., wHeather they decide to cheat or not is none of my business. ,i just feel that if they don’t get help from me, she will get it from someone else..

Back