Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
With all respect, i consider myself a beta and i know several other betas who are cuckolds to their hotwifes, like me. my Wife consideres me as a beta, and so they do much other people. But i don't think that description fits me entirely.

"A beta man is a baby."
i don't think i'm, as a beta, "a baby". Maybe i can be considered a baby metaphorically, in the sense that i'm not a Man, with capital letters. i don't have the body, the hormones, de manners or the sexualitty of a Man. In this sense, yes i could be compared with a baby, but only in this sense.

"A beta man tries to pass of responsibility to a woman."
Again. No. Why? i am and always was responsible. If i'm a beta i take responsibility of that, and that's why i accept being a cuckold, and even not having sexual relationships with my Wife.

"A beta man is a "good guy" who lets life pass him by"
Again. Why? It's not my case. And it's not the case of plenty of cuckold betas i know. It takes a lot of courageous to accept one is beta and deserves to be cuckold, and at the same time to accept that my Wife deserves as well to be happy and satisfy Her erosexual desires. my life didn't passed me by.

"A beta man "hopes" for things"
Eh? betas also "create" things. Perhaps we can't be Alphas, of course, but we can make a lot (a lot!) of other things.

"women want both beta and alpha males. A woman needs a protector (beta male) but she also needs a primal lover (alpha male)"
Yeah, i completely agree with that. i quoted once, here, in the forum, that there is a famous Brazilian novel and film entitled "Doña Flor y sus dos maridos" (Dona Flor and her two husband), that precisely touch this issue: She is a woman married to a beta who protects and loves her, and to an Alpha, who fucks her and make her feel a lot of pleasure. She loves both.
View attachment 6789544
i can agree with the fact that a beta, who knows he is a beta, and lies to her wife and plays a role as if he was an Alpha, it's immoral. Yes. Completely agree with that. But betas who accept what we are, and don't hire what we are, are not the same.
ty for the response

And I love your comments.

What I love the most is that you --Vehemently disagree with me, but then when you explain and describe yourself -- you AGREE with me. So the first comment "betas a like babies"

that's what babies do - they say "No" even though they didnt stop to think first.

I think you might have misunderstood why I was writing this. Im not trying to insult betas -- I like beta men. I appreciate beta men, but I need betas to know - I'm in charge - and what I need you to do is follow orders. The more you can follow my orders, the happier you will be - but ultimately the happier your wife will be.

So maybe that makes more sense now -- a baby cannot take care of other people. A baby relies on others to take care of them. Betas need Alphas to tell them what to do. Thus, you're like a baby.

But I can understand how you can mis-read that and think - I'm calling you a derogatory name. That was not my intent - and Im learning that a lot of people on social media are 1000% literal. If you are a very literal person - you are going to struggle with social media. LOL Thats all I have to say.

ty for the response

And I love your comments.

What I love the most is that you --Vehemently disagree with me, but then when you explain and describe yourself -- you AGREE with me. So the first comment "betas a like babies"

that's what babies do - they say "No" even though they didnt stop to think first.

I think you might have misunderstood why I was writing this. Im not trying to insult betas -- I like beta men. I appreciate beta men, but I need betas to know - I'm in charge - and what I need you to do is follow orders. The more you can follow my orders, the happier you will be - but ultimately the happier your wife will be.

So maybe that makes more sense now -- a baby cannot take care of other people. A baby relies on others to take care of them. Betas need Alphas to tell them what to do. Thus, you're like a baby.

But I can understand how you can mis-read that and think - I'm calling you a derogatory name. That was not my intent - and Im learning that a lot of people on social media are 1000% literal. If you are a very literal person - you are going to struggle with social media. LOL Thats all I have to say.
Thanks for your answer @hungteacher, Sir. i don't "vehemently disagree" with you, neither i thought you were insulting us betas. Actually, as i wrote, appreciate a lot your insights about us betas, and i agree with you, as long as it concerns hotwife-Bull-cuckold relationships. i said that yes, us betas "can be considered a baby metaphorically, in the sense that we are not a Men". And most of all, as you wrote:
I need betas to know - I'm in charge
Yes, Sir, i know that. That's the key point: Bulls are in charge, betas obey. i fully agree with that, and that's what i do each day, Sir.

Thanks for your answer @hungteacher, Sir. i don't "vehemently disagree" with you, neither i thought you were insulting us betas. Actually, as i wrote, appreciate a lot your insights about us betas, and i agree with you, as long as it concerns hotwife-Bull-cuckold relationships. i said that yes, us betas "can be considered a baby metaphorically, in the sense that we are not a Men". And most of all, as you wrote:

Yes, Sir, i know that. That's the key point: Bulls are in charge, betas obey. i fully agree with that, and that's what i do each day, Sir.
Gracias señor.

I hope you have a great day.

I appreciate that you realize I meant no disrespect. And thank you for agreeing to the major pieces of what I said. :)

When I was in high school I'm not sure if I was recruited or I prevailed. I had this friend who had a simply amazing black boyfriend, he was in his senior semester. She always bragged to me about his amazing huge black cock and how fantastic that was, I already had this craving for black cock, she multiplied it.

That conversation turned into "stop showing it off to me or I'll want to suck his cock too" and she "oh you can do it, do it, I want to see", and so the constant "jokes".

I had a boyfriend, a regular white guy, but I loved him very much, however he didn't go to that party, that party where I got fucking druhnk and so did the two of them, my friend and her boyfriend.

Well, she began to "joke" about it in front of him, her boyfriend, apparently he knew well how the issue was going, I was dying of shame, but also of desire to do it, and in order not to make the story any longer, I ended up giving the guy a hysterical blowjob in a dark alley, until I swallowed, it was amazing. The first blowjob I gave him of many.
hi, i can understand you so well. that's why i say, recruit your friends, sisters, sisters-in-law, for the good, black way.

I’ve helped (or recruited) a number of other girls either through the internet or personal friends, and when I get a respond of thanks for helping them, I always tell them that the best way they can help me is to recruit one of her friends to keep playing it forward.. It’s always such a great feeling for me to help another girl and even more satisfying to me that the girl I helped has successfully helped on of her friends

I’ve helped (or recruited) a number of other girls either through the internet or personal friends, and when I get a respond of thanks for helping them, I always tell them that the best way they can help me is to recruit one of her friends to keep playing it forward.. It’s always such a great feeling for me to help another girl and even more satisfying to me that the girl I helped has successfully helped on of her friends
I always like seeing a 40 or 50 yr old going black.

So fascinating. I suspected wife's friend was recruiting so to say but thought it was wishful thinking. But now reading this thread. It's totally feasible. Where she takes. How she teases her. Telling her stories of what she does.

Back