Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
The late 90s and early 2000s was a much different time for sure.
I also think I know a lot more women than most men do. There are actually a few guys on this site that are like me. We just hang out and talk to thousands of women. And if you're paying attention, you really learn a lot. The issue is that the average guy - most men on this site -- do not talk to nearly enough women - so instead they assume they know what women want and how women think.

Umm..."no you don't."

I have the added bonus of 20 years of psychological experience as well as being an academic researcher. So not only do I talk to thousands of women, but I also understand psychology. I'm not here to fuck women - although its fun. Im here to try and help couples and women avoid these toxic guys --and only interact with true Alpha supportive men.

Women deserve to start living the life they want.
Well said

Listen, I don't know what bed you roll out of - but you clearly know nothing about psychology or women for that matter
If you think your wife is going to listen to her hairdresser for life advice - then you married a moron.

Your wife is not that stupid. Her hairdresser is "entertaining."
Before reality TV showed up - women went to the hair salon to listen to and watch the CRAZY hairdressers and they psychotic lives.

No women in her right mind wants to "emulate" her hairdresser. And the fact that you think she does --makes you sound silly.

The only people that can influence your wife is her "best friend" and when I say BEST, I mean the one women that she thinks is better than her. And women have a pecking order in their girl-group. The woman that everyone considers the "BEST" is the one that wields all the power. So if she says - you need to fuck someone other than your hubby - then she is going to consider it. "CONSIDER" not do it.

She will only take that first leap - if you convince her that you won't retaliate against her.

There is so much you need to learn - its not funny :(
I disagree. We are all influenced by everything we experience. If a woman hears about hot sex from different women, time and again, it will register. I have noticed younger women nowadays are definitely interested in black men, in any context. Mention black men, and you see their eyes dart about, like they are worried someone noticed their reaction. That is the weight of cultural influence on them, even if they haven't gone black.

I disagree. We are all influenced by everything we experience. If a woman hears about hot sex from different women, time and again, it will register. I have noticed younger women nowadays are definitely interested in black men, in any context. Mention black men, and you see their eyes dart about, like they are worried someone noticed their reaction. That is the weight of cultural influence on them, even if they haven't gone black.
so you're disagreeing with me, by agreeing with me??

Wow- you just felt like you had to comment - so you didn't even stop to think what you were saying.

I just finished saying that women are not going to be "influenced" by low value women. And you're saying that younger women are influenced by other women that they find "VALUABLE" Thank you for repeating me but being a "douche" about it.

Think before you post next time. Ok?

so you're disagreeing with me, by agreeing with me??

Wow- you just felt like you had to comment - so you didn't even stop to think what you were saying.

I just finished saying that women are not going to be "influenced" by low value women. And you're saying that younger women are influenced by other women that they find "VALUABLE" Thank you for repeating me but being a "douche" about it.

Think before you post next time. Ok?
I'd love to smash your head to a pulp, obnoxious cunt.

Listen, I don't know what bed you roll out of - but you clearly know nothing about psychology or women for that matter
If you think your wife is going to listen to her hairdresser for life advice - then you married a moron.

Your wife is not that stupid. Her hairdresser is "entertaining."
Before reality TV showed up - women went to the hair salon to listen to and watch the CRAZY hairdressers and they psychotic lives.

No women in her right mind wants to "emulate" her hairdresser. And the fact that you think she does --makes you sound silly.

The only people that can influence your wife is her "best friend" and when I say BEST, I mean the one women that she thinks is better than her. And women have a pecking order in their girl-group. The woman that everyone considers the "BEST" is the one that wields all the power. So if she says - you need to fuck someone other than your hubby - then she is going to consider it. "CONSIDER" not do it.

She will only take that first leap - if you convince her that you won't retaliate against her.

There is so much you need to learn - its not funny :(
You don't know the personal dynamics of the relationship between the wife and the woman who does her hair, nor do I. But I know from personal experience that talk between my wife and her friend who had a black boyfriend was enough to lead my wife to stray. I don't need a PhD in psychology to suggest that a husband should stay attentive when his wife comes home and talks about the interracial connection her hairdresser has. To you it may sound silly, but after you have been hurt in such a way it is anything but silly. You make a lot of judgement in your statement without knowing any personal details; sounds like the way of the world these days. I only suggest that the husband pay attention to his wife.

Also, unlike men who discuss lots of various stuff with fellow dude like sports politics and other topics, woman love to gossip and talk about sex, affair etc ...
Like the hairdresser & The wife more likely have discussion on sex life of theirs and other customers.
Thought it's obviously depends on wife's mental fortitude, but if the duo discussing "blacked" stuff then who knows....

Maybe Mr. @Mikey678 should share her insta/email to some proven bull here to see if his wife really getting manipulated or not

I voted for yes. (y)
Unfortunately, we live in an area where black people are not very common.
I want my fiancée to have female friends who speak positively about black men and try to encourage others.
Maybe sometime in the future, when the number of black women here increases and they have white girlfriends.

Back