Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I do enjoy pictures but that isn't the reason I am here. There are IR pictures all over the web. One of the things that people need to understand is that there is no such thing as true security on the internet. Any site can be hacked by a determined hacker, and a good one won't leave any evidence of the attack. So when you put a picture on a website you need to look at the very real possibility that your picture may be seen by people you don't want to see it.

Going back to the topic Should white women recruit other white women? I can tell you how it works within our group. The only way a woman can join the group is to be referred by another woman in the group and approved by a majority of the women. The only way another bull can join the group is to be approved by the majority of the bulls. One firm rule is that we all agree to limit our activity to our spouses if married and to members of the group. The main reason for this is STD's. The group has enough members that everyone can have an adequate amount of variety. We all realize that we have a good thing going and don't really have much interest is jeopardizing that, so about the only time someone new comes into the group is if someone leaves. So obviously I am in favor of women recruiting other women, but they aren't going to jeopardize their supply of BBC

Vir Ginia,
lol. Thought you would appreciate that. Have to say, hubby is one incredibly lucky dude.
I just wanted to say, if you have any questions about web design or programming, feel free to ask. It is what I do for a living. And virginia, in case you ever doubted it, you are smokin hot. So is Mariposa.
You are so sweet! Thank you!

Thanks for a great observation JoMu..that is the whole point of the recent comments on this thread. For some reason, I have been getting IM's and hits on BtW regarding married women, and couples exploring IR and needing a format to explore it's role in their lives. Just had a couple from NJ, who were grateful that they could get introduced and not be bombarded with the trash talk or dick pics. There is a place for that, where adults can enjoy that aspect of IR. But from an intro standpoint, we need a mechanism, where they can start and move along at their own rate. Not every woman is 'CocoTheSlut', or an over the top couple right from the start.
Everything has to start with mutual respect, there are a lot of fantasies, and rolls to play that can add spice and excitement to sex but you have to have mutual respect and from that comes trust

Great seeing really mature and thoughtful folks responding..we are onto something...hopefully we can make it work and have more women interested in IR to make the transition..one of the women who got us thinking about a new model for IR and women who want to move forward, was online last nite and she is excited about the upgrade to make it more comfortable for the newbies..

You know, there are a lot of serious issues to consider here. Women with professional careers who cannot aford publicity. Men who are cucks or more with professional careers who cannot afford publicity. Black guys with professional careers who cannot afford publicity. As a web developer, how do you keep everyone involved who wants to be, protect them, but allow them to find others. I truly admire adult web site developers. So many things to conside that most web developers never need to think about.
So much depends on what a person wants from this site. I enjoy exchanging ideas and maybe doing a little educating about tolerance and respect. I will never post a picture of myself on this or any other website. My private life is just that private. Having my personal life in the public view could have serious repercussions, but then I am not here to meet anyone so I don't see a need to provide a picture or do a video chat. If I was intent on meeting someone from this site then I think it would be quite reasonable to be expected to provide photo's or be willing to do a video chat with a potential partner.

Well a fre years back on the new years eve a good friend we were swinging with called us over. It was supposed to be a surprise for Tina. She was stripped, given a bright red makeup & blindfolded. A surprise fuck was planned for her. Acutally that couple in front of hubby dear gifted her to a black guy to fuck. when ger blinds were taken off she was on all fours and her face was coated by that black man's cum. That is how we were brought into getting it from a BBC. we loved it and are still seeking BBC.
kisses

Well a fre years back on the new years eve a good friend we were swinging with called us over. It was supposed to be a surprise for Tina. She was stripped, given a bright red makeup & blindfolded. A surprise fuck was planned for her. Acutally that couple in front of hubby dear gifted her to a black guy to fuck. when ger blinds were taken off she was on all fours and her face was coated by that black man's cum. That is how we were brought into getting it from a BBC. we loved it and are still seeking BBC.
kisses
If you are going to surprise someone you really need to make sure they are on board for the surprise. A number of years back a guy I knew invited me to do a threesome with his wife. She was definitely not on board. She blew up screamed at her husband that he has set her up to get raped by a n-----. Naturally I left ASAP and they ended up getting divorced. Surprises are nice if it's a surprise they like. If one partner crosses a line the results can be disastrous and expensive

Thats not acctually true, 16 has been made legal in almost half the us if not more. Not that am advocating it.
THANK GOD your 16 yr old ******* didnt aproach my 16 yr old i.r. *******.with that bull *******.and u let your wife get away with it u should both b locked the fuck up.then u let her approach other young girls.i hope there parents find u and ur wife.i have a 14 yr old ******* allso in your sick fucking mind is that ok to.

THANK GOD your 16 yr old ******* didnt aproach my 16 yr old i.r. *******.with that bull *******.and u let your wife get away with it u should both b locked the fuck up.then u let her approach other young girls.i hope there parents find u and ur wife.i have a 14 yr old ******* allso in your sick fucking mind is that ok to.
your a fucking retard, i just said i don't advocate or allow or agree with letting teens do that kinda thing, but i guess your one of those who has nothing better to do than start stupid *******. and do some fucking research and you'll find out what i said is actual fact not my own fucking opinion.

your a fucking retard, i just said i don't advocate or allow or agree with letting teens do that kinda thing, but i guess your one of those who has nothing better to do than start stupid *******. and do some fucking research and you'll find out what i said is actual fact not my own fucking opinion.
fuck off u said your vwife put her out there.and then she went looking to recruit other 16 yr old girls.so that means u and your wife were promoting prostituiton.not to mention giveing good black men a bad rap i know alot of black men and they would not touch ur ******* whether they were 17 o9r 18 if ther mom and ******* were putting them outthere to recruit babys.she should be in high sch not being put out by her parents.

fuck off u said your vwife put her out there.and then she went looking to recruit other 16 yr old girls.so that means u and your wife were promoting prostituiton.not to mention giveing good black men a bad rap i know alot of black men and they would not touch ur ******* whether they were 17 o9r 18 if ther mom and ******* were putting them outthere to recruit babys.she should be in high sch not being put out by her parents.
your allright.

Thats not acctually true, 16 has been made legal in almost half the us if not more. Not that am advocating it.
Why the Hell would any adult male want to fuck a 16 year old? I suppose if you have a cigarette sized cock or you are inexperienced banging a 16 year old could have an appeal. I think any real man would want to share his bed with a woman that really knows how to fuck. I really like looking at young women but in my bed I'll take a mature woman any day.

Fucking Black Cock was always a secret My moms boy friend and all when he started turning me out to his boys I brought two of my high school friends over to ******* and get high. Pretty much I turned hem out because I couldn't handle all the dick. I feel bad they both ended up street walking and having mixed babies. Havent seen them since I left home for college.

Fucking Black Cock was always a secret My moms boy friend and all when he started turning me out to his boys I brought two of my high school friends over to ******* and get high. Pretty much I turned hem out because I couldn't handle all the dick. I feel bad they both ended up street walking and having mixed babies. Havent seen them since I left home for college.
<cough> <cough> BULL ******* alert! <cough>

Back