Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
They are both married Cathy is 38 and been married for 18 years, Carla is 41 and shes been married for 19 years. They know I go out a lot to dance and have fun. They both suspect I cheat on hubby, they do not know the full story of hubby being cuckolded. I lost interest for hubby but I do n ot want humiliate him and have people we know finding out he willingly gets cuckoled.

My black boyfriend asked me to have some of my friends join us when we go out clubbing. My job was only have them join us and his friends would do the rest. Cathy never gave in as far as I know but Carla has been getting some bbc for a while now. She has not told me, I guess she feels like shes doing something wrong.

Nice. Your gfs are very lucky to have a friend like you to get them over the fobia of sleeping with black guys. Knowing how aggressive the bros can be with getting in whitegirls panties and you doing your part just to get them in contact with black guys will almost certainly have them getting black cock soon.

OH YES FOR SURE MY WIFE RECRUITED MY ******* WHEN SHE WAS 16 THEN MY ******* STARTED TO RECRUIT HER FRIENDS MY WIFE HAS BEEN RECRUITING HER FRIENDS EVER SINCE SHE WENT BBC ONLY 12 YEARS AGO :) :)
int eresting so how did the out cone go are all still in it wasthere any embarrasment at any point i know a few people gf s but dont know how to bring it up with out loosing there friendship

For the most part I would say yes, if you are having a good time sharing is always nice. The only way a person man or woman can get into our group is by invitation. However if you are having an enjoyable one on one possibly your partner does not want or wish for additional bodies. So I would say the the best answer is to ask your partner.

Back