Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Fucking Black Cock was always a secret My moms boy friend and all when he started turning me out to his boys I brought two of my high school friends over to ******* and get high. Pretty much I turned hem out because I couldn't handle all the dick. I feel bad they both ended up street walking and having mixed babies. Havent seen them since I left home for college.
We were sucking and fucking for dope and booze and liked the big dick My dad who has a lot of money Told me I I went to rehab hed pay for me to go away to college. I never did dope again went to school married well or Id be selling my ass a single addict with *******

The only way for additional women to join our group is that they must be approved by a majority of the women in the group. Bulls are vetted by bulls in the group. This keeps the flaky people out. We all have a really good deal and we are careful not to mess things up. Even outside of a group I think women are a lot more open about sex that men are. Women are much more likely to warn a friend about a guy that is an asshole or to tell a friend that a particular man can provide a pleasurable encounter, provided of course that she is done with him. So the original question is moot because I think a lot of women help their friends hookup some may be IR and some may not be

<cough> <cough> BULL ******* alert! <cough>
Falcon, Thanos, myself and a couple of others have pretty much established, this is some guy or young ass chick from a college creative writing class who is pushing this line...she was on the Intro thread, and we just laughed,
now he/she is actually posting like they are real adult...just ignore and keep moving..osp

I don't actively recruit anyone since my BBC experiences are secret from everyone I know.

I have helped with advice for women I have worked with though. Since I've gone black I've helped two other women go black as well all though they didn't know I was pushing them in that direction. I think their smiles was payment enough the next time I saw them! :)

Sound's like they really, really enjoyed them-selves greatly... I heard it hurts a lot their big cock also and lots, lots of pain also...................How do you entice your girlfriends ?

Both women I "recruited" are kind of long stories where I just kept leading them down roads that lead to them going black. One was a single woman in her early 30's and she has a beautiful mixed baby now. The other was a woman close to my age who was recently divorced and really had her eyes opened by the experience. I don't know intimate details of their relationships, only the little information that I received and that I can guess at the rest.

If you are going to surprise someone you really need to make sure they are on board for the surprise. A number of years back a guy I knew invited me to do a threesome with his wife. She was definitely not on board. She blew up screamed at her husband that he has set her up to get raped by a n-----. Naturally I left ASAP and they ended up getting divorced. Surprises are nice if it's a surprise they like. If one partner crosses a line the results can be disastrous and expensive
Well we really trusted this couple friend of ours and even today he at times organizes surprises for us...

The only way for additional women to join our group is that they must be approved by a majority of the women in the group. Bulls are vetted by bulls in the group. This keeps the flaky people out. We all have a really good deal and we are careful not to mess things up. Even outside of a group I think women are a lot more open about sex that men are. Women are much more likely to warn a friend about a guy that is an asshole or to tell a friend that a particular man can provide a pleasurable encounter, provided of course that she is done with him. So the original question is moot because I think a lot of women help their friends hookup some may be IR and some may not be

Hey Torpedo, .. Much like I've mentioned to you before, your group sounds very much like our small group of friends... but when we recruit others into the group, we focus on (couples, black men/white women only) meaning never any single person. And much like in your group, no-one is admitted unless approved by all others. Also, any couple asking to join, in most cases are very well known by one or more of the other members, in fact, we have one pair of sisters, one set of brothers, another set of cousins.. keeping it a very close nit bunch.

Hey Torpedo, .. Much like I've mentioned to you before, your group sounds very much like our small group of friends... but when we recruit others into the group, we focus on (couples, black men/white women only) meaning never any single person. And much like in your group, no-one is admitted unless approved by all others. Also, any couple asking to join, in most cases are very well known by one or more of the other members, in fact, we have one pair of sisters, one set of brothers, another set of cousins.. keeping it a very close nit bunch.
Realistically once the group i established pretty much any reasonable variation will be available within the group. There aren't any couples in our group it is all singles. I suspect that when working with couples that things might be a bit easier. There is a lot to be said knowing that the encounter that you are going to experience is going to be pleasurable. No worries about the person(s) being a nut case, being reasonably certain STD's aren't an issue, or any other unpleasant things

if you discover a good thing, why would you not want your friends to know about it, and to try to spread the word.
Of course with sex you have to have a good relationship to talk about such stuff.
I personally think the more girls that get sexually liberated the better.

Definitely! I think a lot more white girls would go black if they had support from their friends.

I'm friends with a lot of girls and sometimes I try to encourage them to get blacked but as a guy it's tricky and I have to be subtle. For example, if I hear one of them mention black guys, I'll try to work into the conversation how one of my good friends from high school only dates black guys now

Back