Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I have only been in the lifestyle for almost a year, but I have told my best friend about how amazing it is for me. She knew that hubby and I were considering it before we ever did it, so of course I told her after the first time. And I have told her about all the other times since. When we talk, I can sense she is curious, maybe even a little envious that I am getting to enjoy this, that my hubby is so supportive. I think her anxiety is not knowing if her hubby would be into it.

I just keep telling her about my experienced, and I hope one day she gets to experience it too. I love her do much, and I want it for her too. I know it would be great for her.

Do you think she would do it without her hubby's approval? You could invite her to join you with a black lover if she is okay with it being a secret from her hubby. Also, maybe some advice to help her try to find out if her hubby would like it.

Thats not acctually true, 16 has been made legal in almost half the us if not more. Not that am advocating it.
I live in Wisconsin. State law says that anyone under 18 is incapable of giving consent. Technically an adult can be convicted of sexual assault if the minor is even partially disrobed. Depending on how much of an asshole the DA is you could go to prison if a minor takes off his/her shoes and you aren't the minor's parent.

if you discover a good thing, why would you not want your friends to know about it, and to try to spread the word.
Of course with sex you have to have a good relationship to talk about such stuff.
I personally think the more girls that get sexually liberated the better.
To keep things private, more is not necessarily better. Members of the group have a very good thing and we all rather jealously guard it.

Everyone of us were introduce to something me now like by someone else correct , then i think women should recruit other women
We don't encourage active recruiting for males or females. If someone knows a person that would be a good addition they get checked out, get a medical and meet a bed partner. If they demonstrate they can willing abide by the rules they get introduced to others in the group. We have a definite emphasis on discretion and quality

Thats not acctually true, 16 has been made legal in almost half the us if not more.

This is true, however, approximately half of those states recognizing age 16 as the legal age also endorse/enforce the "5 year" spread rule, which says that until that girl reaches age 18, her sexual partners can not be more than 5 years older than her. Thus, a 32 year old male teacher pounding a 16 year old student would go to jail for statutory! As He Should!
So, if you're in a state recognizing age 16 as the age of consent, you better read their rules a bit more thoroughly. The courts don't provide leniency for ignorance! ;)

This is true, however, approximately half of those states recognizing age 16 as the legal age also endorse/enforce the "5 year" spread rule, which says that until that girl reaches age 18, her sexual partners can not be more than 5 years older than her. Thus, a 32 year old male teacher pounding a 16 year old student would go to jail for statutory! As He Should!
So, if you're in a state recognizing age 16 as the age of consent, you better read their rules a bit more thoroughly. The courts don't provide leniency for ignorance! ;)
Agreed. Personal rule- no matter how willing or attractive, if there's any risk of jail time you say fuck no and keep it moving.

Plus, much hotter watching a well aged woman suck a black cock that some barely legal teen

For those needing a link to age and age gap restrictions, by state, here's an attachment.

My ******* is 15, and during the summer she has her friends over several times a year to use our swimming pool. I will admit that I love watching these cuties running around in their little 2-pieces. My wife laughs at me and tells me to just go take a cold shower. If only I was their age and knew what I know now, at which my wife says "then you'd be quite a popular guy, I imagine." :)

http://www.ageofconsent.us/

Reeeally Mac,
Does your wife not care because she know she will get some from you later because of what you were looking at?
look your wife is smiling...lol
Or has she seen your posts and gone from shock
To being turned on in secret...One of the girls
If this upsets you i'll delete it

I wouldn't dare ask you to delete your post ... it appears you spent several minutes to make your "only post" thus far, just for me; I'm not quite that thin-skinned. Besides, those that have been on here a while know I can dish it out every bit as much as anyone else if need be.
My wife cares about a lot of things, but concerns about trusting me isn't one of them. I can speak for me (and I think for her as well) that I wouldn't change a thing about our relationship even if I could. In fact, for our silver anniversary we're talking about re-taking our marriage vows again.
I doubt a whole lot of couples could say that after being together almost 20 years. :)
Mac

ps ... welcome to btow!

Last edited:
Back