Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Mari Posablanca, glad to hear you got an IPOD..thought you were using an Altos from back in the 90's:bounce:..much love..just having fun..
Lol. I could use hub's computer but it's much more comfy chatting on the couch.

As far as camming goes, I suggested a video chat with a guy, since I can use Skype on my iPod, and first thing he did was pull the pants down and start stroking. Although we'd been chatting online for awhile, it still made me uncomfortable. Now, if I say ok to a video chat, I feel like I have to specify clothes ON. A bit offputting.

Good for you MariPosa..yea, it's clear that a lot of men are no longer "The Masters Of Their Domain" (Jerry Seinfeld)..but don't be disheartened, occasionally a mature guy comes along..can control his urges, not waste his assets on a towel, keep his pants up and might meet a great woman.:)
I probably wouldn't have a problem with that later. If there's a connection, but you can't do anything about it because of distance, it's at least a way to share an experience together, but it needs to develop naturally from the conversation.

Virginia, this is clearly why the site needs to be improved or segmented for serious adults..I respect your interest and commitment and understand your disappointment in the fakes and flakes you have run across..this site is not much different from other online dating sites - people very seldom are honest. My thinking is to have the moderators create a mechanism where the people who are serious, need to express their level of interest..also, if you find someone you want to connect with, an improved site will weed out those fakes and serious folks will meetup for whatever they want..not sure of technical aspects..but we need a way to prevent people like yourself from wasting your time.

I certainly expect to find fakes in most of the forums as most of this is fantasy, videos and pictures. This doesn't bother me too much as many of the fakes and flakes add entertaining content.

However, the one place that shouldn't have and for which there is no valid reason to have fakes and flakes, is the "Dating" forum. The many and varied reasons have already been mentioned.

As far as verifying if one is "real", there is no reason a person couldn't use a cam (if they have one) and angle it so it doesn't show their face or take a still with the face blocked or out of frame and in either case, holding a sign with information or something that the other person requested so they know you're real.

If you are not showing your face or anything specifically identifying, what's the problem?

Of course, they need to do the same in return. This is NOT rocket science. There aren't many I-whatevers, smart phones, basic cell phones, lap-tops, tablets, etc. that don't have a camera built in and then there is always .... a real camera, that could be used. Digital cameras are pretty cheap these days, sometimes free as part of advertising promotions. The ones you can USB to your computer are cheap as well.

I don't buy the: "I can't afford a camera" thing, because if you can't afford a cheap digital, which you could probably find real cheap at a yard sale, You can't afford the gas or other travel expenses or to split a room or buy a ******* or whatever either, so why waste someone's time?

Then there is always the telephone which allows one to at least hear a voice.

For a "newbie", a little patience and "slack" should be given as long as they appear to be honest. If someone chickens out of a meeting or has a valid reason and has made the effort to notify the other party asap, and comes back and apologizes, fine. They get a second chance.
The is no reason to put up with someone who does this continually, though.

Well said, Willisrvu...agree with you..protocols need to be established..a smartphone pic can be uploaded..and having a real voice interact to determine their level of maturity and seriousness will allow people to make an informed assessment on the other party...glad we're getting dialogue on the issue..hopefully the moderators will assist.

I certainly expect to find fakes in most of the forums as most of this is fantasy, videos and pictures. This doesn't bother me too much as many of the fakes and flakes add entertaining content.

However, the one place that shouldn't have and for which there is no valid reason to have fakes and flakes, is the "Dating" forum. The many and varied reasons have already been mentioned.

As far as verifying if one is "real", there is no reason a person couldn't use a cam (if they have one) and angle it so it doesn't show their face or take a still with the face blocked or out of frame and in either case, holding a sign with information or something that the other person requested so they know you're real.

If you are not showing your face or anything specifically identifying, what's the problem?

Of course, they need to do the same in return. This is NOT rocket science. There aren't many I-whatevers, smart phones, basic cell phones, lap-tops, tablets, etc. that don't have a camera built in and then there is always .... a real camera, that could be used. Digital cameras are pretty cheap these days, sometimes free as part of advertising promotions. The ones you can USB to your computer are cheap as well.

I don't buy the: "I can't afford a camera" thing, because if you can't afford a cheap digital, which you could probably find real cheap at a yard sale, You can't afford the gas or other travel expenses or to split a room or buy a ******* or whatever either, so why waste someone's time?

Then there is always the telephone which allows one to at least hear a voice.

For a "newbie", a little patience and "slack" should be given as long as they appear to be honest. If someone chickens out of a meeting or has a valid reason and has made the effort to notify the other party asap, and comes back and apologizes, fine. They get a second chance.
The is no reason to put up with someone who does this continually, though.
I have talked on the phone with a couple of guys, skyped with a few, and met 3 in person. I have also wasted a lot of time with fakes. I don't mind chatting with someone just to chat and share ideas. But don't lead me on. I will chat with guys or girls, as friends, and share experiences and viewpoints. Some guys I will connect with on a more flirtatious level. But if it gets to that point, I need to know they're real.

Very impressed with the responses..on a personal note, I continue getting positive responses from women who are new to IR. They want to meet mature bulls, who allow them to progress into IR at comfort level where they aren't intimidated, threatened and their initial need for discretion for married women is paramount.

We are onto something, now we have to figure out a way to make it work for all levels of members and newcomers.

Very impressed with the responses..on a personal note, I continue getting positive responses from women who are new to IR. They want to meet mature bulls, who allow them to progress into IR at comfort level where they aren't intimidated, threatened and their initial need for discretion for married women is paramount.

We are onto something, now we have to figure out a way to make it work for all levels of members and newcomers.
Everyone grows at different rates. How each white women responds and grows in her IR relationship should be up to her. Some women just go for it all others it takes time. In my wife's case once she got started she wanted more and more quickly.

Thanks for a great observation JoMu..that is the whole point of the recent comments on this thread. For some reason, I have been getting IM's and hits on BtW regarding married women, and couples exploring IR and needing a format to explore it's role in their lives. Just had a couple from NJ, who were grateful that they could get introduced and not be bombarded with the trash talk or dick pics. There is a place for that, where adults can enjoy that aspect of IR. But from an intro standpoint, we need a mechanism, where they can start and move along at their own rate. Not every woman is 'CocoTheSlut', or an over the top couple right from the start.

Virginia, thanks for your insight. I can assure you the moderators are watching and thinking about the issue. I think with folks like you, we have hit on something..Ms Soytumariposablanca, has been very insightful and helpful. There is even the thought of having a modest (very modest) subscription component for newbies and the more mature (just an idea)..but the site needs to be exploited in a way that opens up IR to more women, and couples who are interested. As indicated in earlier posts, I am getting more hits from women and now a couple looking to make the transition. We need a way to encourage and not intimidate.

Virginia, thanks for your insight. I can assure you the moderators are watching and thinking about the issue. I think with folks like you, we have hit on something..Ms Soytumariposablanca, has been very insightful and helpful. There is even the thought of having a modest (very modest) subscription component for newbies and the more mature (just an idea)..but the site needs to be exploited in a way that opens up IR to more women, and couples who are interested. As indicated in earlier posts, I am getting more hits from women and now a couple looking to make the transition. We need a way to encourage and not intimidate.
I'm very happy if my feedback can help in any way. :)

Thanks Tical..you have been one of the biggest contributors and proponents of the site. Hopefully the moderators will modify the site to let it continue being grown, sexy and reflect the fact adults are here for fun and no judgments are being made and no rush in the transition to IR for the shyer women. I think the fakes, and trash will have to move on when they find they have no voice and no one pays them any attention..

You know, there are a lot of serious issues to consider here. Women with professional careers who cannot aford publicity. Men who are cucks or more with professional careers who cannot afford publicity. Black guys with professional careers who cannot afford publicity. As a web developer, how do you keep everyone involved who wants to be, protect them, but allow them to find others. I truly admire adult web site developers. So many things to conside that most web developers never need to think about.

Thanks Virginia, your suggestion is right on time..working on several changes that will be suggested to site managers to improve the introduction of BtW to new folks without the hindering the adult fun aspect..keep your ideas and suggestions coming..they are being used and considered..osp

Vir Ginia,
lol. Thought you would appreciate that. Have to say, hubby is one incredibly lucky dude.
I just wanted to say, if you have any questions about web design or programming, feel free to ask. It is what I do for a living. And virginia, in case you ever doubted it, you are smokin hot. So is Mariposa.

Back