Should all of us white males encourage being a cuckold

I think the main thing lacking are mentors, even a network
I agree with having a mentor or a beneficial social network. Having these for the potential hotwife I feel would also help as I feel it may become more accepted by the wife’s. Personally I feel bad I cannot give my wife what she may want but does not fully understand and I have a hard time trying to explain.

It would be so great if this was the norm, it would be awesome to be able to talk to friends down the pub or at work about our wife's being satisfied by their bull's and to know that I'm not the only one wearing chastity when we go out with friends.
Just imagine if white guys wearing chastity was that common that you buy chastity cage's in all pharmacy's and supermarkets or if they had proper fitting shops on most high streets.
This sounds like a great idea. If you think about it took a long time for big box stores to even start carrying vibrators.

I agree with having a mentor or a beneficial social network. Having these for the potential hotwife I feel would also help as I feel it may become more accepted by the wife’s. Personally I feel bad I cannot give my wife what she may want but does not fully understand and I have a hard time trying to explain.
A network would be very beneficial. Like minded individuals to discuss what is going on in their life.

Yes. After so many centuries of racism it is preferable to breed white people out. Not only should it be encouraged to see your white gf/wife blacked, white men should be encouraged to be humiliated. When the bull choses to nut in her, on her tits, or ass, white men should be normalized to lick it up and be emasculated. Movies should always have white women and black men, white male character should also reference their enjoyment of eating black nut. Commercials should have a white male and female raising black children. Social media trends talking about small white penises should be everywhere to associate white men as inferior so white girls globally become curious. White females should not only be made curious in the US but as far as the small villages of Russia, Ukraine, Bosnia, Finland, Bulgaria, etc until interracial cuckolding is everywhere until we replace whites with a strong black populace.

1657714696.gif

Attachments

• Savannah bond.gif
    40.6 MB · Views: 21
Yes. After so many centuries of racism it is preferable to breed white people out. Not only should it be encouraged to see your white gf/wife blacked, white men should be encouraged to be humiliated. When the bull choses to nut in her, on her tits, or ass, white men should be normalized to lick it up and be emasculated. Movies should always have white women and black men, white male character should also reference their enjoyment of eating black nut. Commercials should have a white male and female raising black children. Social media trends talking about small white penises should be everywhere to associate white men as inferior so white girls globally become curious. White females should not only be made curious in the US but as far as the small villages of Russia, Ukraine, Bosnia, Finland, Bulgaria, etc until interracial cuckolding is everywhere until we replace whites with a strong black populace.

1657714696.gif
Agree you have excellent thinking as a sisicuckold micro limp pepe I am 💯 in alignment with you black men's are just natural dominant in society I think

1657714696.gif
Absolutely 1000% agree with this!
It has start with Gen Z tho. Because anyone under 30 will have this basically mixed in the DNA to be submissive to the BNWO
Women will automatically breed with the BBC And if they have a companion he will assist in all activities to enhance their lifestyle. People say this is fantasy and far fetched but look how far we've already came. Believe me people are changing fast and it's great!!!

I don't think this is much of an issue any more unlike when my wife and I started in the lifestyle way back in the Dark Ages. There's so much information out there people are able to make their own decisions about what is right for them without proselytizers. It's stunning how much society has progressed in 40 years.

I don't think this is much of an issue any more unlike when my wife and I started in the lifestyle way back in the Dark Ages. There's so much information out there people are able to make their own decisions about what is right for them without proselytizers. It's stunning how much society has progressed in 40 years.
You're right I think it's past the point of needing to be proselytized but this shift should be encouraged and supported!
For me this isn't just about sex or eroticism.
This is a necessary culture shift to right the wrongs that have been going on for a long time!
Thank you for being a pioneer in the "Dark Ages" when it wasn't cool.
Because of people like you we have a much better accepting and open society. You should feel good about that my friend 👏👏👏

The only answer is no. Let everyone do what they like. Nobody should be ****** to do anything. If you try to promote superiority or whatever bullshit, you are only taking steps back in humanity. Nobody is above the other, everyone is equal, as things should be.

Know this will not sit well with the majority- here it is anyway...
Again not all of us are into this- do I love seeing my wife get Blacked? Certainly, but its to enhance OUR relationship which includes still having sex, mutual respect, open communication and enjoying the pleasure we both get out of it (sex with others outside of our marriage- couples or singles) that draws and keeps us closer/together. I filter the potetial playmates, set up the play sessions if she likes the couple/male. I allow her the freedom to play but always reclaim my pussy at the end of the day because it is just that- mine (yes its her body). The eroticism of the skin contrast, her enjoying the large cock and how it turns her on/into a very slutty version so completely opposite her normal vanilla exterior the "normal" world sees is an awesome time.
Humiliation, pussy free, chastity/cage wearing, eating another man's cum and all the rest of this does not work for everyone and certainly wouldn't with us as we are a Stag & Vixen couple. While I certainly do not understand the draw or how this has subset has "benefits" or is enjoyable without being a sado-masichist - if this is what you need to get your rocks off, I guess more power to you, but do not think that you have carte blanch to include every white male into your cause because you don't.
To take this one step further and correct me if I am wrong and explain the how (Note: this is purely based on what I have been reading/understanding while here on the site only while trying to get comprehension of how any self respecting person could give themselves over to this in any way, shape or form since this is my exposure to this portion of the world, so it is a narrow band education to be sure and just my observations from it)- you wouldn't be able to- by your very nature of being so totally subserviant to any other male/female that exerts a more dominant nature to your weak one.

no matter how much some would like it, or no matter how much it frightens the rest, it is more and more spreading on the Internet and therefore in the minds of users! For example, my wife always advises her girlfriends before starting to cheat on her hubby, to rummage through his computer and see what content he is watching: 80% of her girlfriends found sites from their husbands related, if not completely with a cuckold, then at least with swing! and then there are already many options on how to bring the hubby to accept that his wife needs a more gifted bull! some people turn to us for help with this!

Back